EMC is still 1.7.10 - Do not use 1.8 | Update: 1.8 compatible

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by AlexC__, Sep 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Typical, 1.8 comes out right when I run out of internet ; - ; (Yes, I know I'm on the internet atm but I'm on school wifi and tablet, so no games >_>)
  2. Download the patch on school WiFi and play offline at home :p
    cul1002 likes this.
  3. Monster_ likes this.
  4. I have tried everything to get past the schools firewall; only once I succeeded but got caught and almost getting myself suspended ._. I'd rather just wait a week for more internet heh
  5. Even tried proxy servers? :C
  6. Of course :/ Dam private schools with their brainiac IT guys
    mba2012 and Monster_ like this.
  7. Herm. I'm sorry :C. Does your school have dropbox? Someone could download it and put it on your dropbox and you could get it there maybe :p.
  8. I feel you.... used to be the same issue at my school... until i graduated! Our entire grade tried to use VPNs while on the school network, but they found out. Somehow, the IT fellows at the school found some way to disable such applications/proxies during school hours (meaning all websites that are used for procrastinating are blocked until the final bell of the day has been rung)... No netflix for me during Precal... or is there a loophole? #MobileHotspot
  9. Thanks, and go ahead :p I can start discussing how Windows XP was the best again if you wish :p
  10. Not at my school :p

It takes them weeks of students abusing loopholes before they realise and fix it :p
  11. :( I'm So Sad :( when will EMC Be updated to 1.8 Cuz half of my emc friends NEVER Go on this site so they will be like "Why the heck is my Emc not connecting??" Plz Updatec soon!
  12. With any luck. They will get the message "outdated client"; and hopefully turn to Google and find the answers.
  13. But who has to Update it?
  14. The server would no be running 1.8 (the version they are trying to connect with). They actually need to downgrade to connect to EmpireMinecraft.
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  15. haha, i used to download movies for school staff on the internet and they paid me.

Edit.
    I D0nt think it will be anytime soon, It will be 2-4 weeks before EMC has updated fully. I am fine with that, Lets me get everything organized and the longer the time, the more bugs and dup will be patched.
    tedrocker likes this.
  16. That is awesome xD.
  17. Is empire ganna update to 1.8 soon because i paniced because of the update :O
  18. Does anyone actually know around what date 1.8 will be added to EMC? Its driving me crazy, dates are all over the place.
  19. No one really knows. Because EMC uses Bukkit, they have to update their software first. Sadly, we can't really control that.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.