EMC Final GoodBye

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by ivonator123, Apr 29, 2012.

1. umm any 1 else realize the title is EME not EMC also ivon... i love u never forget about EMC
    B4DMAN5IMON likes this.
  2. :p Oops pardon me, its EMC.
  3. C'mon Guys, 20 Hours left!
    For a FREE Utopia Res!
  4. where???
  5. 안녕 잘지내 that means farewell (in korean)

Anyway i really don't know you, but hope you have a good time in the other server maybe send me the IP address so i could actually meet u
    Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ivonator123 likes this.
  6. ill take it ivon! how..... do... i .... get..... it.... anyways?.....
  7. Aww, sad to see another grand member leave the community. I'm not sure if I read/heard this correctly, but are you working on your own server now? If so, I wish you all the best with it! I don't think we've really spoken before, but you seem to be a well-loved guy so it will be sad to see you go. You'll always be welcomed back here, friend. :) Good luck for the future!
    AlexHallon and ivonator123 like this.
  8. So sad to see any member go, especially a supporter. Good luck with that thing called "real life" haha :). But really in all seriousness, good luck in all your endeavors. May you prosper well in life and have an amazing one. Good luck my friend ;).
    ivonator123 likes this.
  9. why are you leaving :(
  10. cries :'(
    well good luck
    may luck always follow you
    ivonator123 likes this.
  11. Starting my own server. :)
  12. Sad to see you go. Keep in touch so we can see your server when its up and running ;) you were always one of my favorite people on here.
  13. we are sad to lose a good member, a good shop, and a good ivonator..er....er... is that a word? *looks up in dictionary* it is! cool! anyways..... we'll miss u :'(

ivonator123 likes this.
  14. Dear Ivonator123,

I have been a recnet member of Empire Minecraft, and suprisingly I've heard alot of you and your residence over my span of a few months of playing. I actually managed to stumble upon this residence of yours once and I loved the JustinGuy statue. However, the JustinGuy statue can be replaced as can JustinGuy (Jk Justin :p) but what cannot be replaced is the gap in this Empire that you'll leave behind. You'll forever live up there as a legend upon these worlds. And eventaulyl you'll become a mock-herobrine- just a legend, nothing more. Unlike what you think though, I'll still be there when your gone, telling the stories of Ivonator123, to make it seem as if your not so mucha herobrine, but more like a creeper, always there, always ready to bombard our minds with your explosions of awesomeness. So to that I say farewell to the, and that I will personally hold myself responsible to keep you, Ivonator123, not a legend, not a hero, but a tangible thing that has brought the Empire to it's glory.

Like Joseph Stalin said:
    "The death of one man is a tragedy. The death of a million men is a statistic."
    Your loss, will forever be a tragedy to me, an the community.

Farewell Ivonator123,
    TheMeeper
  15. Wow. Simply Wow. :D
  16. soooo... i believe its been 20 hours.. who got the res?
  17. Good Bye! Totsiens!

再見!

18. Who won ivonator?
  19. It saddens me to see such a valued member of the EMC community leave and I wish you good luck and hope your life is very happy.... here is a parting gift for you, as the only one who deserves it:
    i know I am too late for the contest but i just wanted to say goodbye
  20. i never met you, but resading these posts, you were a good person! goodluck! and goodbye, but please, do return in future!