EMC Final GoodBye

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by ivonator123, Apr 29, 2012.

1. EME EMC As I said I was Leaving EMC, I have already gave free perms on my res...i will be giving away my Utopia res for FREE To the person who gives the best goodbye :D
    The First 10 people to post here get 5k!
    1-GabrielRocks67-5k
    2-Fishnipples129-5k
    3-OrderMEDonuts10-5k
    4-Coperfield-5k
    5-S_R_L_B-5k
    6-TheTruffleHunter-5k
    7-ShadyShannon-5k
    8-MichealNolan-5k
    9-TheZeta2011-5k
    10-Daffy22-5k
    BTW We also burned down the Justin statue I made...No efface to Justin I guess its just a symbol :)
    The Winner Will Be announced tomorrow!
    2012-04-29_17.09.59.png
    2012-04-29_16.26.38.png
    Mrsmiley99 likes this.
  2. Farewell, ivonator123. Hope your goals or whatever it is you soon to be plan on doing may be achieved. :)
  3. goodbye ivonator | i respect u more than anyone else |u have made my emc life great, and u make me happy when i am sad |goodbye and farewell
  4. Good bye i hope to c u again sometime and ill meet u on ur new server but ill be still on emc this is my home good bye IVO!!!!!!
  5. I remember the day your shop got griefed, i as a newbie still helped you out with some rupees i had :)
    Good bye and i hope you have a great time outside anywhere.
    ivonator123 likes this.
  6. Goodbye my jolly chap. We will always miss you my good man.
  7. good bye, we'll miss u!
  8. Goodbye. Hope you enjoy your life. :p
  9. good bye have a good time in irl land :(
  10. Never really knew you but what ever you do next I wish you luck. :)
  11. idc about rupees but ill misss your amazing shop whose ores was never restocked lol ill miss it :')
  12. Goodbyw you will be missed.
  13. goodenta milak shic rak baruden
  14. i speak russian/romanian/hungarian/french/english/
    ivonator123 likes this.
  15. Good bye ivon. ill miss your store so much! :(
  16. Ivonator Im sad to see u gonna your store was one of the beast around I enjoyed buying from you when I bought from you I knew it was going to someone who deserved it.....you inspired me to create a buy and sell store....you have helped me a lot understanding emc and giving me good tips on running my store.....you are one of the best people that has played on emc.....when your store was up for vote I voted for you cause in my mind it was the best around.....I wish you would stay on emc but I hope your new server works out for you.....PM me the IP cause I would love to play on it knowing its run by a well trusted person.....Im gonna miss you a lot.....Goodbye...ivon....and good luck hope to see you soon!!!!!!!:)
  17. ivonator123 likes this.