EMC Fantasy Football

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by cddm95ace, Aug 10, 2013.

1. Bump. I believe we have 3 spots still open, so still accepting applications :D
  2. For a moment I thought I could join, but then I realized it's american football and not the football (aka soccer) I was thinking of -.- I would've joined that :p
  3. Still looking for those 3 spots, so submit away :D
  4. How long have you been on emc. 480+ days
    Have you ever been kicked/banned, kicked when I was a noob for begging and banned for saying god da**it. (Mods had told me that was ok lol)
    Favorite nfl team. Broncos baby
    Are you a major nfl football fan. Heck ya
    Why should you select me, I love the nfl and would love do some fantasy football with people who share my interests.
  5. Final bump! After this bump, we will make our final decisions about who is in :)

(we retain the right to decide this is not the final bump if we so choose)
  6. ignore that last post by cddm, this will be the last bump, we still need RunningRhino to join the league and we still need 1 more person to join by tomorrow, so please join so we can have an awesome year :D
  7. How long have you played on EMC: around 40 days
    Have you ever been banned/kicked and why: kicked for idling too long
    Are you a major NFL football fan: Heck yea
    Favorite NFL team: The New England Patriots
    Why we should select you for one of the 5 spots: I absolutely love fantasy football and I couldn't join my friend's league because it was full :)
    cutejuliew likes this.
  8. How long have you played on EMC: 385
    Have you ever been banned/kicked and why: Banned for 1 hour for accidentally reporting a friend as a prank.
    Are you a major NFL football fan: YES!
    Favorite NFL Team: Baltimore Ravens
    Why should we select you for one of the 5 spots: I love EMC, and I love NFL football, and this looks really fun!
    Sweetie_Pea likes this.
  9. Edit: 385 days
    Sweetie_Pea likes this.
  10. I need the league Id
  11. Sadly, I can't join. I can't get a fantasy football account right now, so if you want you can count me out. Sorry. Good luck EMC! :)
    Sweetie_Pea likes this.
  12. Ok, so i got in. Thank God Almighty for Minner. He is amazing!
    cddm95ace and Panda_Paradise like this.
  13. Okay, so Panda_Paradise has had to drop out. That means that the first person who replies to this post with an application and can create an account within the next 30 minutes will have a chance. If 30 minutes passes, I will create an account and let it draft automatically, and then give the account username and password to whoever wants it post-draft.
  14. dude, i would just create an account.
  15. Thats what I'm going to do, I just want to give people one last chance