EMC Fantasy Football

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by cddm95ace, Aug 10, 2013.

1. fantasy-logo.png
    Hey all! sstrngmnm and I have decided to put together a NFL fantasy football (Amercian football) league with EMC players. Currently in the league is sstrngmnm, me, Cube151, deathconn, and takurashi. Because the league has a cap of 10 players, we are looking for 5 other football fans to play with us :) If you are into football, and interested in joining us, please submit your application below using the provided format. Note, you do not need to have previous experience with fantasy football, neither deathconn or takurashi have played before and its pretty straight forward.

----Application----
    How long have you played on EMC:
    Have you ever been banned/kicked and why:
    Are you a major NFL football fan:
    Favorite NFL team:
    Why we should select you for one of the 5 spots:

2. How long have you played on EMC: 498 days
    Have you ever been banned/kicked and why: Never kicked, have been temp banned for minor issues (will PM if asked to)
    Are you a major NFL football fan: No.
    Favorite NFL team: N/A
    Why we should select you for one of the 5 spots: Coz' Yolo sons.
    Also, remember you need a moderator to attend the event if this is not on EMC servers.
    EDIT: are the 49ers from the NFL?
  3. Also, know that if your favorite team is the Pittsburgh Steelers I will vote against you. ^_^

Love, Cube
  4. And I will be seconding that vote XD
    cutejuliew and Cube151 like this.
  5. *doesn't know you, follows*
    Cube151 likes this.
  6. Well glad you're taking this seriously. -_-

Why would we need a moderator though, since this isn't a Minecraft thing?
    cutejuliew and PenguinDJ like this.
  7. oh lol. >.< I thought you meant playing a football game on another minecraft server >.>
    If it was an off server event, you need a moderator to attend, as it is apart of the rules.
  8. ----Application---
    How long have you played on EMC: 430+ idk
    Have you ever been banned/kicked and why: rudeness i think
    Are you a major NFL football fan: yes
    Favorite NFL team: Seahawks
    Why we should select you for one of the 5 spots: i like ze footballs
    cddm95ace likes this.
  9. Oh no, fantasy football is like on a website (in this case nfl.com) where you pick players and get points based on how well those players do. Playing football in minecraft would be hard XD
    cutejuliew likes this.
  10. oh lol okay :)
    So, umm... are the 49ers part of the NFL?
    Coz' they're the only team near me :confused:
  11. Yes lol
  12. xD I know little to nothing bout' football...
  13. How long have you played on EMC: 303 days.
    Have you ever been banned/kicked and why: No, never.
    Are you a major NFL football fan: Yes.
    Favorite NFL team: Denver Broncos.
    Why we should select you for one of the five spots: Well, I love fantasy, and football, and am already apart of a league, and have a lot of experience with it, so I just thought it would be fun :).
    Runningrhino and cddm95ace like this.
  14. If we accept you into the league, I will PM you with the league name and password to get in :D
    adsingh likes this.
  15. How long have you played on EMC: 435 on my old account! but only 27 on this one.
    Have you ever been banned/kicked and why: Yes, Inappropriate skin lol(As a joke with Jcplugs)
    Are you a major NFL football fan: Yes, hugee.
    Favorite NFL team: Washington Redskins all day.
    Why we should select you for one of the five spots: I've played Fantasy Football since I was 10(16 now) I am a huge fanatic about fantasy and I check daily for anything and I compete in many leagues through out the season! I've won a lot of money playing fantasy and my love for football is indescribable. :)
    cddm95ace likes this.
  16. Bump, current applications are being considered but we still have more room :)
    cutejuliew and ThirstyMoose like this.
  17. How long have you played on EMC: 225th day is Today!
    Have you ever been banned/kicked and why: Kicked, Sensoring a swear word :eek: and temped for a day for argueing with a guy and insulting him :p ( 5th day I joined )
    Are you a major NFL football fan: Family is, I'm forced into it :p
    Favorite NFL team: Dolphins yo :p
    Why we should select you for one of the 5 spots: Cause I love fanatsy football and my old league I couldn't enter because of financial reasons
  18. Too bad I'm already enlisted

19. How long have you played on EMC: 653 days
    Have you ever been banned/kicked and why: no
    Are you a major NFL football fan: meh
    Favorite NFL team: Tennessee titans
    Why we should select you for one of the 5 spots: I have never done fantasy football before and it sounds like fun.