EMC Expeditioneers!

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by EvilServerAdmin, Feb 5, 2013.

1. Hey all, It is me, redwing2000 here to post a little something I have wanted to do for awhile and after seeing heyaroo's group and such, I decided to make a group called the EMC Expeditioneers! What is this you ask? Well an expedition is a voyage (or something of that nature) so we will be voyaging different servers and recording how they compare to EMC and giving them a score.

I have not a group yet so I will need a group of 4 people. You must have experience with other servers and what their language is like.

Application:
    Your IGN:
    Your # of Days on EMC:
    Why you would want to join:
    Why we should let you:
    A guest? Or a permanent Expeditioneer?:
    If you chose guest, say what server is preferred:

Note, All Permanent Expeditioneers are set on a certain schedule, we will work that out with certain times.

We will be hiring a filmer. Please supply a video of your best work and the best filmer gets an automatic spot.

Guests: We can accommodate to your times, just don't be too unreasonable. (example: 3:00 am Monday).

If I didn't mention anything please tell me! Thx.

-redwing2000
  2. Your IGN: Daxter9133
    Your # of Days on EMC: 200 days on this account (on original account i join 330 days ago)
    Why you would want to join: Im between groups on EMC atm and need something to do with all my extra time. Plus I've been playing on other servers lately just trying them out!
    Why we should let you: Because im impartial and will judge the servers on their own not just put them up against EMC (which will probably blow the rest out of the water)
    A guest? Or a permanent Expeditioneer?: Probably permanent, but if it dosen't work out then not permanent lol
    If you chose guest, say what server is preferred: N/A
  3. my eyes! THEY BURN!!! D:
    Curundu and penfoldex like this.
  4. Merry Christmas?
    Daxter9133 likes this.
  5. Not my fault.
    BOOM!
  6. if you let the big red text go to the top of your screen and read it, its not all that bad.