EMC Chicken Problem PSA

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by _REMOVED_8827, May 8, 2012.

1. Let me say it again. Its. Super. Annoying. And. Bad. Looking. For. Spawn. Structures. Look at the graveyard. Chickens are in every unoccupied grave. How disrespectful is that?
    imBobertRobert likes this.
  2. I question the purpose of this thread, but I happen to enjoy the ridiculous amounts of chickens in EMC. It is a shame when they get trapped though.
    imBobertRobert and Equinox_Boss like this.
  3. But what if the chickens are dead,then itmakes sense
  4. That make 2 of us
  5. They dont sound dead... OH NOES ZOMBIE CHICKENS, RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. You never know...
    oidgod likes this.
  7. Whyyy! Eveything i know is a lie!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. you know it is actually kind of annoying when you are working on a statue, a MASSIVE STATUE,and somebody comes along and starts spamming eggs on your lot! and then they come up onto the statue with you, and egg you off! (im looking at you, SMP8!!!!!!) but honestly i like it its fun :p
  9. Is the stute the god of wheat :)
  10. They can get quite annoying IF there are too many and it starts to lag the server.
  11. IF
  12. I personaly dont understand why this had to be made into a thread. I do t see any ways to solve the problem and we all know the problem so why say it again
    i dont think it is a problem but...
    battmeghs likes this.
  13. I spawned about 200 of those on the map by buying out all the eggs.
  14. yes, margaritte did :) and i loooooove it. i actualy posted the link on my facebook today to let all my friends see it.
  15. Sure, they're not biting me or anything, but trust me. They clog up RTS teleporters like crazy, my shop was once inoperable for over an hour because over 300 chickens were on my pressure plates.
    His name is CHICKENeer, what do you think he would say...
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  16. I am glad at least SOME of you understand the seriousness of this problem.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  17. *some*
    key word there :)