>> EMC App Ready For Download! Apple, Google Play/Android And Windows Phone! <<

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by nfell2009, Jun 10, 2012.

?

Please Select Witch You Have Downloaded (Multiple Choice):

I Downloaded For - Apple 18 vote(s) 69.2%
I Downloaded For - Android 10 vote(s) 38.5%
I Downloaded For - Windows Phone 1 vote(s) 3.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nah i have disabled coockies from being installed onto the device and there shouldnt be any ads might just be android none for apple
  2. I'm not downloading anything until it gets approved by Apple on the App store.
  3. im not going to give a virus to you in anyway i cant get it on app store due to cost do you want to spend $500 for me?
  4. Ik for a fact it doesn't cost 500$.
    SoulPunisher and copherfield like this.
  5. you are making usage of a pretty basic web tool to make this, I see no coding in here (please dont lie with that) apple devs dont have to pay anything for their apps to be on the market, the fees are charged by the website you are using to make this "app"
  6. i havnt used coding but for them to makesure everything works etc changing all the codes to work on iTunes it requires money and people should be happy that i made the first app for emc might not be the best to start but like everything it will improve!!
  7. In simple terms you need to pick a Coding language and learn it, using these web tools are not going to teach you any thing
  8. i know thats what im trying to do but so i have a basic idea on what there is i need to do i need to make a quick basic app and thestar19 will be helping me as he knows more than i do we will have Rupees intergration check your balance and maybe have you can pay players through it like Barclays Ping-it and we will also have live map so you can check anything via it and many more features please be patient as this app will get better im trying to improve it now with more complicated and sophistcated things on it
  9. check developer.apple.com
  10. Sounds amazing but my iPod's WiFi is busted cuz I dropped it in water
  11. TURN IT OFF NOW, then put it in a bag of RICE for two days to draw out the water, it may start working
  12. It already passed 1 month bro....... and plus I was a idiot and left it on so yeah but I did the rice thing
  13. Drops Iphone in water, Leaves it turned on
    IamSaj and nfell2009 like this.
  14. still 90 bucks is alot of money witch i cant afford!
  15. Can you make the app availeble for the iPad too?
  16. Donations?
  17. well we might place a price for android version and then people pay to buy it then the money goes to Justinguy
    marknaaijer likes this.
  18. Okay guys, This is gonna be a loooong post but we need it...
    Oh,And Im only talking about Android here,not iphone or any other IOS phone since I stand against the whole Apple thingy.

First I wanna make something clear:
    Yes,He used a cheap,bad,limited and pretty awful web-page to create this app, But its only the beginning....
    The app that you are right now having in your hand is only 1/10 of the size that the real Android app will be.

Coding takes time. Anybody that can write good code,Knows this. Ive been working on a EMC app for maybe 2 months and it is still far away from going public. nfell2009 wanted to get out there and show the world what we are.
    So ask yourself this:
    When Minecraft was released, Its was buggy,bad and alot of important stuff was missing like Redstone repeaters,Beds, good server software and so on. Imagine this app to be Minecraft. That would make this app version the old game "Survival test" which didn't contain one hell of alot of stuff that we use today.
    So please, See this as a small preview of whats coming, and please try to be more like "Good idea,But please add The guide or...." instead of " REMOVED. Please read our rules on proper language on EMC.

Now, Since all of you guys have such good idea,Please help me....
    Im looking for:
    An artist, Someone who can create pics and decide which fonts and colors?
    Many idea makers, Make yourself a cup of tea and consider what you would like in an EMC app and please tell me.
    Tester, I want a dozen people to test my app under a cover name before I upload the official EMC App to Google play.
    So, Instead of complaining,Please help instead. And if you cant help, Dont complain....

Oh,and yes,The app sucks right now but its going to get better in time. So until I say "The Official Android app of Empire Minecraft is uploaded to Google Play" please focus more on helping then complaining.

Shall we?
    marknaaijer likes this.
  19. Ok, if I were to go about creating a mobile portal. I would make it web based so all platforms can use it. I would ask justinguy to open up some apis and get him to contribute to the login system etc...
    Now the chances are that in the aftermath of this thread im sure a mobile 'theme' will be talked about or installed but its great that community members are dedicated enough to put together something for free out their own time for the rest of us to use.
    As for viruses and the like, you get what you pay for. Android: virus' and adverts. Apple: none
    Dont complain about something complimentary.
    Manglex and nfell2009 like this.
  20. Android does only contain that which you have said yes to,neither more or less.
    Apple decides what is ok and not, So With Android, You have to decide what to download and not, But with apple,You dont have a choice.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.