Egging

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by mtp1997, Jun 18, 2012.

1. Haha how about
    /res set chickens exist false ?
    Or /res set chickens move false
  2. I was thinking more along the lines of a player needing build flag to throw eggs.
  3. What about players in the streets? Their could be a /res set chicken kill
    Command? That way since babies dont drop anything, it wouldnt lag and they would die right away:)
  4. If you are in the street next to a res, you can't build on the res unless you have build flags. So I would assume you couldn't throw eggs on a res that you don't have flags to.
  5. Ahh so you are connecting the spawn of the egg to the player? I didnt think of that, i was thinking that the spawn would only be connected to the egg
  6. First thing. uh, You need to do. is. you need to get yourself. a free range chicken. i dont. care how ya do it. buy one. hunt one down. WITH a knife.
  7. Every time i see a thread about chickens i have post this picture lol but yea the members who are egging peoples res's are immature
    Chickens ed.jpg
  8. Chances are, they probably aren't old enough to be mature.
  9. This is prolly true
  10. Well internet is a very anonymous place, and when your exposed everyone attacks you.
  11. Your assumption is incorrect.
  12. i thought i was the only person who watched that
  13. I am talking about an idea that I have; not something that is currently implemented. If people have to have build flags to throw eggs, all of the problems would be eliminated.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  14. I think it should be a seperate flag, because some people have farm workers
    mtp1997 likes this.
  15. I love making potions of splash damage to kill the chickens :p
    bonzd67 likes this.
  16. No one seems to have noticed my post above. Thought for sure some of our Australian members may have recognized it...or at least some tosh.0 fans. :(

I've never seen enough eggs to glitch my laptop out... I'm not running anything ridiculous, just a core i7 w/6gb ram... onboard video. Heck, I used to run a huge egg/chick farm while I was running one of my old laptops... a pentium (d?) dual core with 1.5gb ram and onboard vid.....entity count was over 750, and never glitched.

Anyway, go ahead and egg my res on 6. I'll take the free food! (just kidding... it may impede performance on other users)
  17. Yeah its insane when you go to 10030 used to hear chicken noises every 2 seconds and they were dropping eggs to which didn't help at all either
  18. I think we should have a limit on chickens per res. 50ish, maybe?
    Somebody came up with this, I'm not sure who... XD
  19. This... Is... War!
    *pulls out diamond sword and runs around madly trying to slaughter the helpless chickens*
  20. This... Is... SPARTA!
    *pulls out iron spear and runs around madly trying to slaughter the helpless chickens*