Easter Event :D IDEA

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by jewel_king, Mar 27, 2016.

?

What Item Do you like best?

Bunny Slippers 11 vote(s) 55.0%
Unlucky Rabbits Foot 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Wedding carrot 3 vote(s) 15.0%
Carrot Peeler 6 vote(s) 30.0%
  1. To each their own. If it's zero for ya, then enjoy...the...zeeerrooo...? Lol I think we need this.

Fund it. (If you know the reference, you watched too much Adult Swim back in 2005 ;) )

Anywho, we need more holiday-oriented promos. For the most part, we've covered the major holidays. Wouldn't hurt to add moar to da hoard.
  2. Ok guys Again this was a idea

My Orignal Idea was The Bunny Slippers I added the Others Beacuase It would Have Been A Very Short idea

Also These Idea Items Would fall into the "event item" catagory

As Far As I am aware of there Has Never Been a Easter Related Event item

I saw no Harm In it There hasnt "that i know of" Been a new Event Item In about 3 months?

There All Cosmetic items they Just Look Cool and something fun to collect?
    There Would Be no Major Economy Problem with a few Collectables?

This Was Just a Idea I had To Have something Fun for Easter
    Blondekid42 likes this.
  3. Believe me, I adore promos and collecting them, but I see where the others are coming from. If you throw 10 very limited items out at a drop party, people will go crazy. You'll see the prices rise insanely fast after the drop party and they'll eventually get locked in large museums and never be sold again.

But +1 from me because more promos means the possibility of getting one for myself. :p
    FDNY21 and Blondekid42 like this.
  4. The quantities Dont have to My ideas They Could be 10 or 1000

Just Ideas Nothings Set in stone :p
  5. So was there any Easter event or promo this year? I haven't seen anything :/
  6. I like this idea. I think it's time for something Easter here. +1

No there wasn't. This was just a (late) idea for one.
    Blondekid42 likes this.