EASTER EGG HUNT!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Cardman142, Apr 8, 2017.

1. Dates/Times and where it is:
    Sunday, April 16, 2017 at 3pm EMC time!

Will be at /v +ccc on smp6!

--

This event will hold different color shulker boxes hidden around my res with random goodies inside them. There will be signed books (each signed book means somthing), rares, blocks, etc in them.

There will be a raffle at the end! Everyone who shows up will be entered in it (Disclaimer: Come after it starts you will NOT be entered in the raffle at the end and if I draw you and you are not there, then you won't get the prize. It's for people who stay the whole time!)!

--

Quick brief description of the event:

When the event starts I will give everyone move on the res. Search EVERYWHERE on the res. If you find a shulker box it will be an access everyone chest so you can access it. The chests are served as a first come first serve. At the very end we will see who wins the raffle (prize not determined).

--

DONATORS :D
    LuckygreenBird - Beacon

--

Any question PLEASE tell me in via pm or a comment on this thread!
    Hope to see you there! -card
  2. First :D I'm coming

Edit: Again doing amazing events
    Cardman142 likes this.
  3. Can't make any promises (very busy with setting up my own event) but... I like yours already. It has shulker boxes in it so yeah, what's there not to like?! If I remember (next Sunday) I'll definitely try to peek in :)
  4. if its a weekend ill be there.

EDIT: might be a bit late tho
  5. it is
    NuclearBobomb likes this.
  6. Might show, Sunday for me so might have plans
  7. I will maybe be ablt to come. Sounds fun!
  8. I will try my best to attend
  9. I'll try my best! Sound really fun though cant wait!