Earn 200 rupees! Suggestions needed with obsidan!

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by MrWhosMagic, Mar 6, 2013.

1. What about the craziest nether portal?
  2. Whic menas?
  3. Maybe a nether portal maze? Or a nether portal pixel art using nether portals?
  4. A gold farm is a massive set up of portals in the overworld. Pigmen have a really small chance of spawning IN a portal (In the overworld - not the nether. They don't walk through the portal) and if you set up enough portals, you can have a continuous stream of the little buggers falling down. I have a Gold Farm in my outpost and attached a picture below. You combine sides, tops/bottoms of portals and make as many in as small of a place as possible. Then you add trap doors between each (Groups of four) and open them. The pig people walk onto them then fall. Set up an area below to "Catch" them and fill it with water, guiding them to the center area. Create a kill box. With enough portals (Mines around 660 right now I think) you can have a lot of pigmen coming through and generate a ton of gold. With 660 portals, we only get like, 1 pigmen every 45 seconds ish. So you'll need a lot (We've set up a DCish)

I could help you make the base and then you build up if you want.

Attached Files:

5. Message me n private chat its a good idea. But of course not ALL of it will be towards that, im making a castle now, but I think a smp7 communtity gold farm sounds like a good idea.
  6. Sure I'll message you in a sec. Here are a couple more pics. These include the trap doors, the catching area, and just the portals in general

Attached Files:

7. i think it would be better to do 1 in the nether for a quicker fold gathering per trip, plus i on smp6 and i know our nether a tad better then any1 else
    MrWhosMagic likes this.