E-cigarettes

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by nerone94, Dec 19, 2012.

1. It definitely is not the same hit as an analog is, but that may be because this brand of disposable only has 1.8% nicotine in it. I'm not sure if others have more, or even how much an analog has. The flavor is nothing like an analog, but I actually enjoy it more.
  2. Everything you do say today is killing you slowly. The food you eat is just as likely to give you cancer as smoking is. Some people can smoke their whole lives and not get cancer. Some people get it from their very first hit. Likewise, some people get cancer naturally and most cancers are caused by the environment and food you eat.

I assume you are too young to smoke wherever you are, in which case repeating the anti smoking jargon you have been fed your whole life is not so much an opinion as it is brain washing. Some people get enjoyment from smoking. Who are you to say they cant have that joy?
  3. From what I have seen from people having mini-stalls in my local shopping centre, is that they just give you the feel of a cigarette and the taste of it to. Personally I would never say to someone to smoke, and people at my school smoke and some do drugs but I wont go into that. Smoking is very bad, and there is a video showing the facts that more people die because of smoker's second hand smoke than the smokers themselves.
  4. I don't care much for smoking, WAAAAY to young for that ;), but trying to force someone to stop doesn't seem right to me. Don't get me wrong, I personally dislike smoking, and never will, but half of this thread is "smoking is bad" etc...
  5. O.O what do you mean by that? O.O
  6. I actually did some research last night of my own. And after consulting countless friends and family I have been referenced to the same place many times.

http://www.vapingme.com/vaping-where-do-i-start/

^^ that link right there will tell you what gear you need. And the only thing to buy after that is the juices. But after reading what they list, and watching countless review videos, the way they are setup, and if you get full strength juices, it will hit you harder than any analog could. And the startup cost with no backups off their recommendation is around 55USD. Its not the cheapest, but from what I have read from many different sources, that is going to be the best startup. Just be sure to educate yourself. From I have been reading, many say do not ever expect the 'smoke' feel. It will never taste like a cigarette. But the majority say that once you take your first real hit, you will notice its not about taste. Its about nicotine. Once you get passed that, you can just play around with flavors. Like Cappuccino at with full strength nicotine. Just choose wisely of your flavors.
    nerone94 likes this.
  7. Meaning the added substances which tobacco companies include in their concoctions which aren't nicotine, the stuff there is no reason at all for it being in there (besides further fostering addiction). :)
    nerone94 likes this.
  8. I do get some of the feel from these disposables, and I suspected the rechargeable ones would be much stronger. I will be talking to one of my local tobacco retailers (the guys there are pretty cool) about which one they recommend.