[Dual Universe] New Genesis

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by fluffinator09, Dec 4, 2017.

1. Hello all!

It is fluffinator09, Director of the New Genesis Counter Intelligence Center.
    I come to you today with an exciting invitation to New Genesis! New Genesis is an organization within the game, Dual Universe. Dual Universe is like Space Engineers and Star Citizen had a baby. It's a space building MMO, where you build your own ships, stations, and all that other good stuff.

If you are interested in joining New Genesis, have questions about the CIC, have questions about Dual Universe or anything else, please post below!
  2. Fluff. it's probs not gonna work at this point. Sorry.
    I'd look at it but I ain't got headphones atm.
  3. What?
  4. Nvm needs to sleep
  5. I don't think this is going to work either way. No offense but you're on a Minecraft forum and expect us to know about whatever MMO it is you're talking about. I looked at the video and the only effect that had was me going "errr, ok, and... ?". I still don't get the message you're trying to relay here (well.. other than advertising of course, I think we can all agree on that one).

But this doesn't persuade me in the least bit to even try it out ;)

Before New Genesis is a thing Dual Universe comes first. So why not explain a bit more about that and then get into your own faction?

That way your audience might actually understand what you're trying to do here :)

Never assume that your target audience understands the same stuff as you do.
  6. Dual Universe is so free form, it is rather hard to explain. Think Space Engineers cause you can build your own ships. Eve Online for the economy. Star Citizen for the scale. No Man's Sky for the planets. I don't know exactly how to explain what DU is beyond that, as I have obviously yet to play it.