[Drop party, Scav hunt 10k giveaway]

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Purpr, May 7, 2014.

1. Hey guys, it's getting really close to my 500th. I MUST celebrate. So here's the deal. I'm going to be hosting a scavenger hunt, a drop party, AND a 10k number giveaway for you peeps who have made my 500 days special. Here's the info.

Where: 1944, smp1
    When: 7:00 pm, EST, on friday the 9th of may
    What: A drop party, scavenger hunt, and 10k giveaway

The scavenger hunt will go first, and what i'm going to do is when it hits 7:00 let you all out of the little box you're in, and you all get use. There are a lot of chests hidden around the residence with some good stuff.

For the dp, which is next, i'm going to be placing myself upon a great tower with a whole load of stuff and drop it down to you guys.

And finally, the 10k giveaway. Bet you're all wondering how you can enter, right? Well, all you have to do is put in a number in response to this, between 1-100, if it isn't already taken. I will use a random number generator to pick the winning number, the winner getting 10k.

If you guys could donate just a little, it'd be great. I won't be able to make a very good drop party without donations, and when you spawn in the 1944 shop, there's a hopper which you drop your stuff in.

I really hope some people come, because i've spent quite some time planning this.
    Hope to see you there!
    *Vanishes in a puff of pineapple*
  2. Oooh I will try to be there, number 23 please, and congrats on almost 500 days! =)
  3. Congrats on 500 days! I'll take number 28 please. :)
  4. number 47 ;)
  5. I'll try to make it, sounds fun! Give me 64 please :)
  6. 50
    I have a 50-50 chance of getting the 10 k now.
    Or is it 1-99 chance...
  7. 67 please =)
  8. 33 please.
  9. Number 7 please :)
  10. 51. Congrats!
  11. Congratz!

Number 36 please =D
  12. 86
    Qwerty189 likes this.
  13. Wow 500 days! Congrats man!!

I'll take 45 please! Thanks for the awesome events! :D
  14. 42 plese grats on 500 days
  15. Congrats, 21 please, and if that is taken, the number that is closest to it going up.
  16. Congrats! 47 please
  17. Can I have 22? 7PM EST is a bit late for me I think :(
  18. 81 plz if its not taken