Driving Permit Test Tommorow.. Any tips?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Tehwafflez, May 22, 2012.

1. *like, like, like, like!*
  2. I can't help it. It comes naturally.
    AlexChance likes this.
  3. Chew gum, it helps calm nerves!
  4. Sounds like a plan to me!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. On the driving part Of the test remember to tell the DMV instructor while driving " That their live is in your hands right now so check pass on every square if you want to walk right for the rest of your life"
  6. Smart!
  7. It comes naturally to all Aussies!
    AlexChance likes this.
  8. Lucky:( I'm too young to drive :(
  9. PLEASE, I'M TOO YOUNG TO DRIVE!!!
    snozles likes this.
  10. Watch out for the flying tomatoes.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. Passed it! Dang that was waaayyy to easy.. Guess studying on the DMV site was a good idea. I finished the test in like 2 minz LOL
    HillbillyBeastly and Dwight5273 like this.
  12. Oo other thing to become a excellent driver start out driving a Manual transmission car or truck after learning you can driving anything and better prepared on the road
  13. Yeah, if you learn to drive on a stick shift it makes driving pretty much anything else easy as pie. Plus, it's a good way to learn stick shift, as there are still a lot of cars out there without automatic transmission that you're probably going to end up driving someday.
  14. Yea true, my first truck I bought was 89 ford 350 but it blown head gasket haven't had time to fix it, driving a 95 mustang I still slam my left foot to start it haha force of habit
  15. Haha, nice. I learned to drive on a '61 Toyota Land Cruiser that's been in my family for years. I learned to drive it last year up in Yosemite, was a little tough at first but you get the hang of it quickly when you can die if you screw it up, lol.
  16. Haha I know what you mean there damn sensitive clutch. Nice, a '61 Land Crusier, we are getting a truck fix up right it's a 55 1/2 Chevy Truck straight 6 engine had it since early 70s
  17. omg your worrying about this dude it will all be good bro
  18. Remember, the middle light is NOT yellow, it is AMBER.
    SecretAznEks and Equinox_Boss like this.
  19. Ironic because your a nurse ;)
  20. Of course ;)