Dreacon's Sanctuary Moving

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Dreacon78, Aug 20, 2020.

1. I am in the process of moving out of my established outpost on SMP 9. It is located a pretty far distance away from pretty much everyone and has a few things already set up. Here is the break down.

There is a small farming area above the outpost that can be repurposed.
    A nice selection of biomes right around the outpost location.
    A water temple that has been left untouched within 650m from the outpost.
    An area dugout down to bedrock that would make a very good slime farm (pretty high spawn rate from what I have seen).
    Terraforming has been started to flatten out an area for further surface building.
    An underground path that can have either rails or blue ice path installed to get you from the Portal to the outpost location.
    A path in the nether that leads to an untouched Nether Fortress that has a few Blaze spawners in it. Don't remember exact locations of the spawners, but I think they are close enough to possibly make a double spawner farm.

Once I finish my move I am willing to give out the coordinates and show you how to get to the outpost.
    All you would need to do is claim it (which we would discuss with the staff via PM) and probably rename it.

If you are interested or have any questions feel free to contact me.
    SkeleTin007 likes this.