Dragon's Grove

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by uglydragon, Feb 24, 2013.

?

Would you like to help with this project?

Yes 3 vote(s) 23.1%
NO 1 vote(s) 7.7%
Maybe 9 vote(s) 69.2%
  1. I have started a new project in the wilderness called Dragon's Grove. This place is an island in the wilderness where I am currently building a small city with different zones (industrial, residencial, commercial, etc.). This is a big project to do on my own, so I'm asking if anyone would like to help me in this project of building this small city. The types of things we will be building are: Apartment buildings, an amusement park, a square in the middle of the city, commercial buildings (skyscrapers and offices), etc. The projects are endless. I have not built much yet so it would be good to jump in now so you would get a start on things. This would take me forever on my own so again I ask for help. Remember that griefing and stealing are strictly forbidden and if you do either of these or anything against the rules, you will be permanently banned. The island is in the smp8 wilderness. If you would like to help say so in the comments and add a picture of something awesome you have created to show me that you have SOME experience building (optional, but will more likely help your chances in letting you help). Once we have a good number of people to help, I will pm everybody who is helping with the coordinates of the island. Thanks and please consider helping it would be greatly appreciated!
  2. I voted maybe, since it sounds really cool. I couldn't post a picture of anything since I don't have a good camera, but you can check out my sandstone shop at smp1: 1758. Since I am still working on my shop, I might not be able to help, but if I am bored an have nothing else to do, I could definitely help! :)

P.S: I love dragons.
    607 and uglydragon like this.
  3. Bump... seems like people don't want to help...
  4. I'd love to help, I don't really have much to show for my building skills at the moment, I have my bat cave on my 2nd res on smp1 but I can do MUCH better
    uglydragon likes this.