Dragon Tombs

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by MHeller2017, Mar 29, 2014.

?

What are you most excited about with the dragon tombs?

Poll closed Apr 5, 2014.
The Dragon egg of course! 10 vote(s) 66.7%
The nonstop fighting! 3 vote(s) 20.0%
Nothing 2 vote(s) 13.3%
  1. Who is excited for the Dragon Tombs to come back?! I don't really know when they will be ready but I am sure Akiar is hard at work making them. What do you all think of them feel free to leave your replies.:cool:
  2. I think not many people will share this opinion, but actually, I don't really care:p Of course new features are great, but I'm absolutely not the fighter type of person, so I bet I would never do something with dragon tombs anyways:rolleyes:
    I'm fairly interested for the tokens system or whatever it was though.
  3. Mmm the hype has died down to much and it's just taking way to long..
    Qwerty189 likes this.
  4. Personally, I am really looking forward to it.
    I got all the patience in the world, and am enjoying EMC how it currently is.
    Dragon tombs, when it is released, will make EMC that much better.
    I would rather wait for it to be polished, and have all the rest of the 'things' fixed in the meantime, than to just have it released without much testing.
    Kells18 and FDNY21 like this.
  5. Part 2 will come soon. Aikar time.
  6. 20130714201626!6monthslater.jpg
  7. I agree it is taking a really long time. But i have not been in the dragon tombs before so I look forward to it.
  8. The dragon tombs were never released, I don't know what you mean by their return.
  9. I think he means the return of the development, although I thought it was constantly be developed.
    http://empireminecraft.com/threads/emc-development-status-update-3-26-14.37639/

Honestly, I've never really cared for Dragon Tombs too much. I would much rather see work on other things to be honest. Saying that, when it does come out, I will probably check it out and I may or may not like it :p
    OrangeDuck607 likes this.