Double chest of cobble [Buying]

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by MiniBurritoos, Jul 23, 2012.

1. You were online today but did not respond when I tried to message you. I went to your residence and your character was standing motionless. I assume that you must have been logged on but away from your computer.

Rather than try to coordinate a time when we are both online, I have decided to make a chest that sells cobblestone at the agreed upon price. I set up the chests to sell 384 blocks of cobblestone for 111r. This means that you'd buy six stacks of cobble for 111r and would empty the chest after nine transactions, thus purchasing the entire double chest of cobblestone for 999r. This is the best method I could come up with.

You can find these chests at my residence. Go to 12243, follow the pathway and signs to my shop (on the right). Immediately to your right once you enter my shop is a hatch that leads down to another section. Once you descend the ladder, there is a narrow corridor with several chests. Two of these have been set up to sell cobblestone. Feel free to come whenever you like. I will periodically restock these chests as they empty out.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.
  2. I dont need cobble anymore.... but thanks anyway :)
  3. Okay, no problem.

To anybody else who happens to read this:
    My offer still stands. Come the the basement of my shop for cobblestone. Six stacks for 111r.