Don't Make The Mistake I Did [READ THIS]

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Aphors, Jan 23, 2013.

1. He shouldn't be doing this to get un-banned, whether he wants to or not.
    Sorry, but I agree with Soul on that one.
    JackBiggin, HylianNinja and jkjkjk182 like this.
  2. Our great moderating team of course.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  3. Chances of getting unbanned: Probably zero.
    Chances of support for an unban: Probably everyone on this thread.
    Help can help, without helping :)
  4. So does that mean you found out from the community or did you go all sherlock holmes on him and bust open his operation?
    [Edit] that question was meant for a moderator
  5. They have their ways. Let's leave it at that shall we?
    Let's not get into this conversation okay?
    jamesg003 likes this.
  6. Once you use any cheating/hacking materials you never go back. They never learn. He might have admitted to it but I would bet 1 penny that he will try and do it again.
  7. One word: Ninja
  8. Ok I was actually looking for an answer from a moderator, my friend and I have a server that is only open to the students at my school and I was wondering how to catch dishonest players.
  9. Aphors, i have to say, you broke the rules, but i will miss you so much
  10. My reaction:
    1. -.- (another hacker)
    2. :confused:( What)
    3. :( (So sad brah)
    Jcplugs likes this.
  11. ...
    It's funny, to see all of you shunning him just because of a ban. First, how would your react if YOU were banned? Would you admit this? Would you actually say this thread with grace? Would you? I'm surprised to see all of you hating on someone that did an honest mistake, and he is not ranting like a usual ban thread would.

Actually, no. It's not. All you have to do is PM a mod. This isn't a unban thread. At least, it wasn't when it started. He said what he did wrong like a good man would do.

And you said this why? I don't think you would've have been this respectful if you did what he did.

This is not a unban thread. It's meant to show his mistakes. If he wanted to be unbanned, he would've PM'ed a mod.

Thank you, we will do what you did :). It's better to explain what you did and warn other people.

Okay, so why did he make this thread?
    I know, he broke the rules. But admitting it takes a large amount of courage.

You honestly can't.
    This is not a hate post. I just got really annoyed how some people treated someone who did something really respectful. He may stay banned, but why discourage him? Your crushing his hopes. Now, how would you feel.
    I AM NOT TRYING TO FLAME ANYONE.

Jcplugs likes this.
  12. Speaking of dupes, he does have a point on it not being worth it. Whenever I play tekkit on my old survival world, it gets boring very quickly as I have a lot of stacks of diamonds, using machines. It gets boring because there is no challenge. Same thing applies to vanilla. It's better to get stacks of diamonds legitimately than by duplicating. But it's good to say that you made a bad choice. Everyone makes bad choices once in a while, whether it be severe or simple.
  13. See that is what people tell me but somehow the mods keep catching people for doing seemingly undetectable activity.
  14. Duping usually creates error messages in the server logs.
    Dwight5273 likes this.
  15. EMC ignores logic. Anything undetectable will be detected. ;)
    Jcplugs, jkjkjk182 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  16. Thanks for the warning tho. ;)
  17. Ain't nobody got time fo dat.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  18. Aphors, Sorry but.. me and Faith got you busted. CampOfDuty and that other guy was our alts spying on you. I guess you learned your lesson.. selling beacons 5k each to me >.>
  19. Also the Staff actually didnt find out. Me and Faithcaster did, then we told the Staffs. ( Maxarias , Aikar ) To check on this.
  20. Hope you come back man. You were a great guy.. kinda. Lol and why did I just post 3 times.. I gotta stop