Does the End Exist?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by ShatterSt0rm, Apr 10, 2012.

1. They wont be visable on the live map, They tend to be underground.
    Its very rare that the entire wilderness is reset. Justin will give plenty of warning when that is due.
    But the erea inside the yellow square on the live map is reset periodically.
    Good luck finding a stronghold. There maybe a nice guy on the server willing to give coordinates.
  2. This will be the last reset for several months, probably. You would best be served by making or getting an "eye of ender" When you throw it in the air it leads you to the nearest stronghold - end portal.
  3. The wiki shows a pic of its opening above ground. It's not like that normally?
  4. What's the most convenient way to far for them? I would assume they are expensive. Every time I attack an enderman, I either die or he disappears with no way to get a pearl. :-(
  5. Not ender PEARL, eye of ender. You get them by crafting an Ender Pearl with some Blaze Powder. Throwing Ender Pearls will just tp you to wherever you throw them.
  6. I know. :) I'm trying to figure out how to easily get the parts to craft them.
  7. Id also like to know an end portal :D
  8. not very easy and not very cheap lol
  9. Just go on a rampage with nothing but a sword and some armor (in the wild, of course) for the pearls. If you stop by smp2 I might be able to hook you up with some enderpearls and blaze powder if I have any left.