Does Anyone play Black ops anymore?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Akam_Harcen, Apr 15, 2012.

1. You got a point there, but I'm still wondering what happened to all the Black Ops players..
  2. Craze followers, no doubt. Once a new thing comes along, they want to be the first to get it and the best on it. Just the way of the world, unfortunately. Things die out. I'm just hoping that that never happens for MineCraft...
  3. Lol, nah it would never happened to minecraft. But i was late to both Minecraft and Black Ops, i got on when people were Prestiged 15 and killing people, i got on grabbed a Enfield and went to have a good time.
    Malicaii12 likes this.
  4. I haven't played any fps games lately, but I do enjoy the CoD games.
  5. Battlefield for the win
    Malicaii12 likes this.
  6. I play Black Ops in my free time, when I'm not on the computer, I'm online on Xbox killing people on Black Ops with a Silenced Weapon.
  7. Yes, Battlefield 3 is a game I've played a little recently. It's pretty good. I'm awful at it, but I can still enjoy it. I think that Battlefield: Bad Company was better though.
  8. One battlefield game ruined them all for me, Sorry.
  9. Which one?
  10. I don't really know, i played it, but one mission gave me Hell, so i just gave up and traded it in for a different game.....
  11. Perserverence! I did that with CoD3, actually. Trying to get up a hill with snipers, if I remember correctly... But I still enjoyed the other CoD games, all the same :)
  12. Blackops was preety scary acctualy with the blood so i turned it off
  13. I always hated zombies. It just bored me. I found it repetetive and stupid.

When boarding up windows where is all this wood, nails and the hammer coming from? Sure nobody's shooting for realism when there are Nazi Zombies chasing you, but still.

That wasn't the main thing that bothered me with it, though: Okay so I hit wave 10 or something and I think 'SHOTGUN TIME!:D' So I pull out a shotgun at point blank and double-barrel a zombie right in the face. But wait... It keeps walking towards me? I don't think so. Not only would it kill it, it would completely destroy it's head. That's why I hated zombies. Made me feel like I was firing a BB-gun.
    Squizzel_Boy likes this.
  14. The zombies freaked me out really badly thats why i stopped playing for a while
  15. These are some vids of epic modders xD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKjiPzVUQRg
    ^That one is an epic zombies player...I want him on my team because he uses the olympia...No other reasons... :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ey_uVFr0DQE&feature=related
    ^^THIS IS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT!
    Raygun (the best zombies wep) in multiplayer=one shot kill :O

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5PDy1Xxnqg&feature=related
    ^^You know...Just ur average player in Black ops: unlimited grenades, no reloading needed, unlimited ammo...Just an average playa (by the way...Private matches like these REQUIRE XBOX LIVE CONNECTION-therefore, you can use this hack/mod idk what to call it on Multiplayer..)

PLEASE LIKE XD
  16. I played Zombies all the time. I had every map. When Verrukt came out, nobody I knew could open the door.I figured it out. When Shi No Numa came out, nobody could kill the dogs. I figured it out.
    When Moon came out nobody knew how to get to the moon. Neither did I. I was stuck at Hangar 18 and racked up 15,000 points, along with Mustang & Sally and Juggernog. Then I found my way to the moon.
    I was getting damaged and I knew there was some gimmick. I called my friend and said, Why am I dying on the moon? I felt stupid because he told me and it seemed so obvious.
    Then an astronaut named Pink Unicorn killed me on round one.
  17. assassins creed:revelations FTW!!
  18. Justin and I (and other friends) used to spend like a trillion hours on Zombies. Best part of any COD game ever.
  19. I only play fps games on pc.
  20. I agree. I'd play this game endlessly at night. Some people thought I was addicted to games like this. Then I heard of Skylanders...