Doctor Who!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Noxavis, Mar 28, 2013.

1. I was just flipping through channels and noticed it's on, so I'll finally be watching it I guess.
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  2. ERMAGERD!
  3. Lasluin, Elysianx and PandasEatRamen like this.
  4. omgomgogmgmgogmgomgomm I love doctor who O_O
    catwarrior7 likes this.
  5. Davos Seaworth (well, the actor), is in the second episode of this season!!! Yay!! XD

I love to see actors from other series and movies in Doctor Who. The amount of peeps from Harry Potter was just astonishing, tho logical if we take in account they're both british stories. Just look:

image.jpg

I also loved to see Crowley from Supernatural as Canton Delaware.
  6. catwarrior7 and PandasEatRamen like this.
  7. Ah, I knew I saw the governor from somewhere. I used to watch doctor who when I was younger but I have lost total interest in it now.
  8. If you hear a distant explosion.....
    You can rest assured it is my sister.......
    She likes Walking Dead too ._.
    Lasluin and PandasEatRamen like this.
  9. I was sorry to hear Eccleston would not be on the 50th Anniv episode. He was one of my favorites, though Tennant was also excellent.
  10. Yeah, I liked Eccleston, too bad he didn't stay around just a bit longer. We have his season on DVD and they interviewed him and he stated he wanted to do Doctor Who because people told him he wasn't that great looking or funny of an actor and he wanted to prove them wrong. I guess he did so and decided that was it for him.
  11. He did have a sublte sense of humor but he had lots of heart, which really changed the charcater of Dr. Who. I don't think David Tennant would have been nearly as popular if Eccleston hadn't taken the character in the direction he had.
  12. OMG I didn't remember him!!! That episode was so, so, soooooooo very sad and we were all so fond of that other Doctor that I could not possibly relate him to that psycopath of a Governor lol
  13. Honestly, 3 months ago David Tennant and Billie Piper were denying involvement as vehemently as everyone else.
    So, all we really know is who is definitely in.

I'm really hoping for the eighth doctor's onscreen regeneration; cause he never got one. I think that'd be really cool.

The voice of Dobby was the Dream Lord? :eek: I didn't know that!

Actually though, I feel like Doctor Who has ruined the 4th movie for me; because I don't think I will be able to seriously take David Tennant as Barty Crouch Jr. after seeing him as The Doctor so long.
    Lasluin and PandasEatRamen like this.