Do you think EMC is the best server?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Stads0, Apr 24, 2012.

?

Do I care about EMC?

Yes! I have voted! 84 vote(s) 94.4%
Yeah but... That other Guy will. 2 vote(s) 2.2%
No... I won't vote! 3 vote(s) 3.4%
  1. I'm his mate but he like PvP (he is just like that)
  2. No its a pretty bad server. Justin just uses subliminal messages while playing. That is what the plugins really are.
  3. please vote for OUR server :)
  4. now Justin will edit Chuck Norris to hunt you and kill you well done -.-
  5. ha!! you make me laugh.. everybody knows Justin programmed Chuck Norris.
    AlexHallon and _Stads_ like this.
  6. Yeah :3
  7. We have something here at Empire Minecraft that no other server could even imagine to have. We have something that makes us number one in heart, whether or not some server list portrays that or not. We have the Shakespeare of Minecraft. JustinGuy.
    AlexHallon and _Stads_ like this.
  8. Thats what i mean, its 2 different things.. And the poll questions are double answers.. Therefor useless..

I DO care, and probly' more then most, i just dont want to vote because i believe its useless when emc pays rupees for votes.. Its bad moral, and im sure the only answer to it will be "all the others do it too, so we have tooooo"
  9. Yes i enjoy EMC alot. When i first bought MC i was thinking dang i wish i could find a server that had like your own little town and stores and stuff. And bam!! what do you no EMC nailed it !! =)
    _Stads_ likes this.
  10. Of course, the flip-side of the coin is that the higher EMC is ranked on these popular and often accessed lists, the more idiots join with either the aim of griefing or simply being their idiot self.

Quantity does not equal quality in terms of membership.
    t6ler and roblikescake like this.
  11. Yes but we have very good mods that sift through the newbies ban the idiots and keep the ones that are good and may even support the server :D
    Alpha_Squad_Base likes this.
  12. If you thought the poll was useless why did you vote if you understand a poll then you vote if you don't understand or think a poll is useless why bother voting?
  13. Its the question and answers you provided that are missguiding, making the poll useless. Not peoples answers.
  14. Yes that's what I mean, If you don't agree with a Poll or don't understand then don't bother voting. I said 'Do I care about EMC?' as the title to persuade people to thinking that voting for EMC is caring more than it actually is so that EMC would be at the top of every list :)
  15. Thats why the statistical output is useless..

"Do you want your family to die? No? Then vote for Habal Harak as president!"
  16. You may look at it anyway you want the fact is EMC has drastically moved up since this thread has been posted.
    EMC was at a steady 25th place but since the 3 or 4 days this has been here it has climbed to 22nd!
    Alpha_Squad_Base and AlexHallon like this.
  17. AlexHallon i with you :)
  18. Empire minecraft is now placed at 21 on minestatus but unfortunantly we are unable to vote at this time on MCSL but there is still two other links so vote, vote, vote!
  19. I try to vote every day, and you need to fix you thing. One thing is that it says "dipressed" when it's depressed. I've had plenty of experience with depression to know.