Do you like pie?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Cordial_Pie, Jul 12, 2013.

?

Do you like pie?

Yes 23 vote(s) 74.2%
Yes 20 vote(s) 64.5%
Yes 23 vote(s) 74.2%
Yes 27 vote(s) 87.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Well do you?
    Best Minecraft Servers
    Best Minecraft Servers
    Best Minecraft Servers
    Best Minecraft Servers
    Best Minecraft Servers
    Equinox_Boss and jtc0999 like this.
  2. How to say "I love pie" in 71 different languages.
    Ek is lief vir koek
    أنا أحب كعكة
    Ես սիրում եմ տորթ
    I love cake <--- Fail Google Translate.
    Tarta maite dut
    আমি পিষ্টক ভালবাসা
    Volim torte
    Обичам торта
    Ganahan ko sa cake
    Jeg elsker kage
    Mi amas kuko
    Ma armastan kook
    Rakastan kakkua
    J'aime le gâteau
    მე მიყვარს ტორტი
    Αγαπώ τούρτα
    હું કેક પ્રેમ
    Eu amo bolo
    Mwen renmen gato
    אני אוהב עוגה
    मैं केक प्यार
    Kuv khoom qab zib
    I love cake <--- Fail Google Translate
    Я люблю торт
    Saya suka kue
    Is breá liom cáca
    Ég elska köku
    Amo torta
    私はケーキが大好きです
    Aku jajan
    M'encanta la coca
    ខ្ញុំស្រឡាញ់នំ
    我爱蛋糕
    我愛蛋糕
    나는 케이크를 사랑합니다
    Volim tortu
    ຂ້າພະເຈົ້າຮັກ cake
    Ego amare crustulam
    Es mīlu torti
    Man patinka pyragas
    Сакам торта
    Saya suka kek
    I imħabba kejk
    मी केक प्रेम
    Jeg elsker kake
    من عاشق کیک
    Uwielbiam ciasto
    Eu amo bolo
    Îmi place tortul
    Я люблю торт
    Волим торту
    Milujem tortu
    Ljubim torto
    Me encanta la torta
    Jag älskar tårta
    Nampenda keki
    Gustung-gusto ko ang cake
    நான் கேக் நேசிக்கிறேன்
    నేను కేక్ ప్రేమ
    ฉันรักเค้ก
    Miluju dort
    Ben pasta seviyorum
    Ich liebe Kuchen
    Я люблю торт
    Szeretem sütemény
    میں کیک سے محبت کرتا ہوں
    Tôi yêu bánh
    Rwyf wrth fy modd cacen
    איך ליבע שטיקל
  3. Bottom Yes will be officially be classed as No
    melk73 and xI_LIKE_A_PIGx like this.
  4. π nuff said
    melk73 and jacob5089 like this.
  5. I enjoy some certain types of pie...other types, not so much...

    Good:
    Apple
    Cherry
    Pecan

    Bad:
    Pumpkin
    Lemon Meringue


    I'm more of a fan of cheesecake...
  6. Pie-aholic.
  7. No, I don't.
  8. Well... My fetish used to be pie, but, now I have a relationship with muffins D;
    L0tad likes this.
  9. Your vote is broken I HATE pie so where is the no button?
  10. Oooh I Love Pie :D
  11. 30% of pie is good the other 70% will rip you apart.
  12. Cheesecake is my kryptonite
    brickstrike likes this.
  13. ...Krysyy?

    My long lost sister? Is that you?

    EDIT: That totally didn't sound creepy. I was implying that that is pretty much exactly what I was gonna say.
    jtc0999 likes this.
  14. "Dislike"
    3.14159265358979
    Yes.
    brickstrike likes this.
  15. Cherry is my favorite :eek:<[
  16. Hold on...
    Disclaimer, There may be some foul language in this song, I am not 100% sure or not.
    Also, this is a lyric video because the original video looks really bad...
  17. I baked you a pie...
    melk73 and TheTrufflehunter like this.
  18. It's kinda hard for me because I am allergic to eggs. So I can have meat pie and Apple Pie if I make it myself without eggs I can eat it. I kinda hate allergies a lot :/.
  19. So, You're Welcome =) is I like pie in English? :confused: