Digging Job - Earn 10.75k

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by AlexC__, Mar 2, 2012.

1. Ok lets be real for a sec. I have experience clearing a 60x60 lot. U can see it on smp2, lot 3456.

If you wanted it done fast, u will not lots of tnt. This is the cheapest and fastest way.

Heres what u need...(this is what i used and are real numbers)
    1539 blocks of tnt or roughly 24-25 stacks.

That is 7695 sulphur and 6156 sand. Or, 121 and 97 stacks.

If sand is 40r a stack, thats 3880r.
    Sulphur at 300r a stack, 36,300r.

These are the prices i was running into as i was clearing inventory from every server. Get a good supplier and u can save money. With access to utopia, the sand part should onky take u a couple hours or less to gather.

The sulphur is the hard part. Sometime u will pay a lot more for it just because of demand in the moment. So with that said, if u can find and buy 97 stacks of sand, and 121 stacks of sulphur. I will charge u 3,000 rupees to dig and place the charges. That would cover the cost of wiring the explosion as well. After that, u will need a "clean up crew". Due to restrictions on distance from the side walls, u will have some dirt down each wall that needs to be cleaned up. Further more, you will have some random blocks of dirt throught out ur res that are left over from blast. This is due to the tnt blast radius being changed from the tnt sometimes moving over over 1 block from the prev charge.

On a side note, u could ask for donations from spectators because it will be an awesome show seeing a 60x60 res being control blasted out in less then 90 seconds ;)
    margaritte and BloodDisciple like this.
  2. Check out 2002 on smp1... That is not an easy feat.. It took me and a team of 20 1 month to clear that... Granted, I was hesitant to allow assistance for a while, but it is NOT easy...
  3. I have a crew of about 6 people, we could do it in about 3 hours or less...
  4. Um.... 216,000 blocks at 2 blocks per second is 108,000 seconds worth of digging.

Thats 1800 min or 30 hours. With a crew of 6 that is 5 hours minimal of pure digging...
  5. Just sayin
  6. You haven't seen my guys... We have a TNT blaster, 2 guys with diamond shovel and 2 piston engineers that crush up dirt with pistons... and me? IM A BOSS!!!
  7. If its not pure digging then i could see that. Question is how much
  8. Seems legit ^_^ nah depends on if your team is willing to dig through 216,00 blocks without suffering from boredom i don't under stand how pistons would help that much if they can only move 12 blocks and are stationary
  9. I say bring on the Cuboid as a Perk for Diamond Supporters in their Residences. That should broaden the gap between Gold and Diamond sufficiently. :)
  10. Dark, Too bad you can't crush blocks with pistons :)
  11. Sense you speak it :D only problem is you would have to upgrade although seeing your dedication i bet you would in a heart beat :D
  12. Blimey, alright guys, I'm just gonna use TNT to get to level 32. For the same price, you guys that offered can work together from level 32 - payment shared.

And another thing, I lost like a 20 TNT because I put a torch on them with flag set to false.
    I'll be setting up a TNT selling chest at 4007 so if you guys want to sell there that'd be great.

Also, if anyone's curious this is for a HUGE public farm. :)
  13. Thanks for your input Leo - and Blood. :)
    All the materials can be sold to me at 4007, SMP2. So if anyone has some spare gunpowder lying about, please sell.
    Is sulphur-11r, 64sand-50r and TNT-55r a fair price?
    BloodDisciple likes this.
  14. You can buy tnt from smp2 4116 or smp1 514
  15. Azoundria? Ok thanks :)
  16. Just sold 119 to him :D
  17. Leo, I lost track.. where did you sell all that sulphur and sand to?