Diamond Supporter TNT thing

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by CraftyCosmic, Jun 27, 2013.

?

Do you think tnt shoul be able to be placed without supporter?

DUHHH!!!! I WILLLL!!!! 6 vote(s) 13.6%
Nope, they need their money. 32 vote(s) 72.7%
Well... I am iron/gold supporter and i want to able to use TNT! 6 vote(s) 13.6%
  1. But others can place tnt on your res.
  2. It cannot explode.
  3. No. TNT is Diamond only for many reasons.
  4. It can if you set TNT to true, which anyone can set now. :)
  5. Thanks. Didn't know that. Is there a guide for small changes like that?
  6. Nope. We don't want wild bases to explode ^_^
  7. No. We generally just leave it for people to find for themselves - although sometimes it's mentioned.
  8. If you didn't know you couldn't use TnT and you wanted it, then you can just sell it for more.
  9. Put it this way if you wanna use and place tnt then you have to become diamond supporter.
  10. Mostly cos they pay $5 or $10 or $20 for it and are seen a more controlled, so the STAFF are more likely to ban them for rule-breaks. Not to dis supporters its just true!
  11. The staff will ban anyone, regardless of supporter status.
  12. Correct. Even staff can be demoted and banned. :)
    jkjkjk182 and PenguinDJ like this.
  13. You could always sell your TNT to a shop or to a supporter so you don't feel like your wasting your time. :)
  14. Im a diamond and I think TNT should stay with diamond. If anyne could use it somebody could just sign up and not care about anything buy TNT with 1.5k he has and go blow up every creation he finds. I would never do something like that and I don't think any of my friend would either. :)
  15. As a former Diamond Supporter and current Gold Supporter. I think if your Gold and above you should be able to use it. Plus if Gold can use it, you would get more people buying subscriptions.
  16. I tested if I could drop lit TNT out of a dispenser. Didn't work. You are smart.
    Edit:Hey jack, I have used edit. I get the point now. Delete the post.
  17. Also, that is disabled for all I think, including Diamond Supporters.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  18. There goes my dreams of becoming a space man :(
    Jake_bagby likes this.
  19. Diamond supps should be able to use tnt from a cannon.