Diamond Miners [EMC Clan/Group]

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by synth_apparition, Mar 22, 2012.

1. CENTRAL = 12:00PM
    EASTERN = 11:00AM
    GMT = 5:00PM

(I will add more time zones when people tell me theirs)
  2. There is a reason why the T.E.S base was griefed it is because there were non supporters showing on the live map so the griefer found your location and set off there.

this happens to most communities and the best communities e.g. The City and The City 2.0 has still not griefed because there are only supporters who can hide from the Live Map.

I hope your base is too far away fr anyone who is not going there for good reason to be bothered to go there also don't build your base like a res in town build it like you know it will be gone next time you log in make it small and lock all chests :)

this is what I have seen successful non supporter groups do :)
  3. How long have you been playing Minecraft (version name): 1.1 (When sheep ate grass)
    How long have you been playing EMC: 1 month almost!
    What space in the group are you applying for (Farmer, Builder etc.): Protector
    Have been banned from EMC before (if so, tell me why): No, because I'm as good as gold :p
  4. Nah, TES got griefed because someone found the nether base (which was only 1,000 blocks away from nether spawn)

Yeah, they went through the nether portal and raided a couple of unlocked chests, and then torched the place. Kinda sad :( Almost 3 weeks of preparation gone to waste in a few days.
  5. oh I thought it was wild base :p

well still I'm making a helpful comment. read it >: D
  6. I'm just going, to say, even though I changed my mind about joining, there are different versions of 1.1, etc.
    For example, I would put:
    How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Since Beta 1.3 (or early march 2011)
  7. true that's a good idea :)
  8. is this for usa
  9. I'd like to move from Protector too Ambasor :D I'm a good people person :D
  10. Diggy Diggy hole! :honeydew: :p xD
  11. i agreee lol
  12. I'm not applying or intending to join at all. But, I thought I would correct your time listings.

GMT == UTC; If GMT = 5pm then:
    (Remember the US is in Daylight Savings Time right now...)
    Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) = GMT-4 = 1pm or 13:00;
    Central Daylight Time (CDT) = GMT-5 = 12pm or 12:00;
    Mountain Daylight Time (MDT) = GMT-6 = 11am or 11:00;
    Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) = GMT - 7 = 10am or 10:00;

That'll cover the timezones of the USA.
  13. Everybody, we set off today at 5:00PM GMT! I put time zones in a comment somewhere on this thread, go take a look at them. Also, we will meet up at smp5 main wilderness spawn where I will take you to the base.
  14. im already out in the wilderness but ill see u guys on the live map
  15. Guys, let's get to smp5 wilderness spawn and i'll show you the base! I reccomend waypointing it if you have the minimap mod.
  16. Eastern-1:34
  17. How long have you been playing Minecraft (version name):1.8.1
    How long have you been playing EMC: 2-3 months
    What space in the group are you applying for (Farmer, Builder etc.):Builder(master of cobblestone;Not pixel art)
    Have been banned from EMC before (if so, tell me why):never
  18. I am no longer accepting any new requests. The thread will remain open though, but the group haven't been together for the past few weeks, so I think DM is dead.