Designer services - Cheap or free!

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by copherfield, Feb 1, 2012.

1. Thanks its aweseome!
    Chaaralis and copherfield like this.
  2. Yes i can, when i come back from school, i woked up earlier today (it's 5:41am in here) just to check this :p

Yes i can also :) i will do it with what size? please pm me with the size you want it to be :)

Obviously i will :p please send me the Grim Reaper you want me to use at the signature and maybe the colours you want, as well as the size, i really need those to work :)

Ok sorry because i didn't answer yesterday, i was sleeping already, but ill do all your requests as soon as i come back from school guys :)

GLHF
    Chaaralis likes this.
  3. Ok, ill do it also :)
    Chaaralis and Importerer like this.
  4. Chaaralis likes this.
  5. Super thanks
  6. Do you know how to display as image?

EDIT: Did it SUPER THANX
  7. Ok, in order of who asked first (and how easy was the task) here is a creeper wallpaper, he asked it to be somehow like the slime one so i did it :)
    Here how it is, you can download it and use it however you want but gimme some credit :D
    Once again, if you like it, gimme a like or some R$$$ (only if you want xD)

This was made 100% by me, but the creeper face wich was once again alredy done :p
    The size is a normal laptop wallpaper size, if it doesnt fit ask me and ill try to resize it artistically.

Link: http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k624/copherfield/Designer work - EMC/Donthughim.png
    Chaaralis and Mrlegitislegit like this.
  8. It fits my PC screen! Thanks!
  9. That freaking grim reaper is giving me work! and that's how i like it!
    Anyways, i hope you liked the design also mrlegitislegit :p
    Chaaralis likes this.
  10. Chaaralis likes this.
  11. i love it XD ill send you some rupees next time im online :D
  12. Ok, i just did another wallpaper, based on the creeper one i did the magma cube (you guys must feel like i love him, because i do!) *anyways* here it is> http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k624/copherfield/Designer work - EMC/badboy.png

You guys are free to use it and modify it ALWAYS giving me a bit of credit, not much, just say it was me :p
    if you want a version without the copherfiel:D signature, ask it via pm.
    Chaaralis likes this.
  13. Chaaralis likes this.
  14. Thanks for the signature Copherfield, it's awesome.
  15. With pleasure, minecrafter bro!

Btw: just a tip; what about putting your signature at the middle and not the left? idk, it could be better-looking :)
  16. Could you make me avatar? It would have square Minecraft world on it with light blue background. In white words it will say, Who said Columbus was right?
  17. Ok, lemme recap, a squared minecraft world saying "the brits...." with a blue radial bg

i understood all but the square part, could you explain it better?
  18. Ok, great, i'll see what i can do for u :)
    *i believe ill have to do that later tonight since right now im not at my pc :p*
  19. Okay sorry i edited post cause i realized it was pretty bad.
    copherfield likes this.
  20. 2 more wallapapers uploaded! check them out at the thread!
    No one else want anything else?