Derelict res claiming

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by ddales, Nov 17, 2013.

1. well, it is good to so many reactions and I get what you guys are saying, but when you forceclaim a res there mostly are some good stuff and those things will get deleted forever, wich in my opinion is a waste, so that was why I asked if it could stay the same (the res), but from all the comments i have seen i know my idea will never make it through :p

But I still find it a waste of materials simply because the stuff that is on the res is deleted and well, that mostly is a lot of money.

If anybody has a idea to reduce the amount of money loss thanks to res claiming please post that here, because i dont like the idea of good items being deleted.
  2. well, item frames do drop you some items.... my cousin just started emc this weekend and man was she happy when like 15 horse eggs dropped on the ground lol.

But no, sorry we will not be changing it to keep the state. The fee is just simply there to discourage doing it unless you really want that location.
  3. ok I understand youre point and i will obey them :p
    I hope that in the future there will be something that will prevent the huge loss of items and materials from the resset, but as you said, that probbely isnt going to happen soon :p

I still want to thank everybody that reacted to this thread and gave me some advise or there opinion, that is what i like most about the EMC comunitie, it give you feedback at the times you need it ;)
    xHaro_Der and cddm95ace like this.
  4. Sorta like yesterday I force claimed a res for the res number, and its ice biome to make a massive public ice gen...