(Denied) Senior staff service: Check if your structures can spawn area specific mobs

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by PetezzaDawg, Feb 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Say you've got a witch hut, you want to make a farm, but, you don't know if it's one that can spawn witches (for those who don't know some just don't for some reason) and you don't want to sit there for ages to wait for a witch to spawn? This suggestion solves, that, simply pay the SS some yet to be determined amount of rupees and they will check for you. Not entirely sure if it's possible, but I'd love to see it added if it is. Let me know what you think!
    We3_MPO likes this.
  2. Wait! Some Witch Huts don't spawn witches?
  3. Sometimes they don't
    We3_MPO and MajorHaze like this.
  4. if i'm correct the ones discovered before the 1.8 or 1.9 update dont spawn them
  5. It's like Fox and CNN..... I don't now what to believe anymore. IS life real? Are we just a computer program pretending to be real as we play a computer program. What !!!!
    NuclearBobomb likes this.
  6. We live in the Matrix.
    crazyminerpete and MajorHaze like this.
  7. why dont just afk a little until something pops up, if nothing, then it doesnt work
  8. Because there's the chance that it COULD work, just for some reason is taking an usually long time to spawn
    We3_MPO likes this.
  9. And how do you propose for the SS to 'check' if the area is able to spawn specific mobs?
    We3_MPO likes this.
  10. -1 from me. If you want to build a farm for a specific mob, you should put in the time to see if said farm will work in a specific location.

I'm no expert on this kind of stuff, but I imagine it would be possible to code something, like a command, to check what mobs can spawn in a certain area that would show the mobs that can spawn in a selected area.
  11. Update: Simon states that he will personally check the spawn ability for 5 million rupees.
    As the farms are an investment, and you have an extended return over time. We feel that this is an adequate price.

Krysyy answer:
    This is not something that SS are going to bother themselves with. I advise that you consult google.
    nltimv and Sachrock like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.