[Denied] Paramonus Isle

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Paramonus, Aug 30, 2015.

1. Paramonus Isle
    SMP5
    Locked chest in place = Paramonus

Thank you.
  2. I'm sorry but the outpost request has several builds within the 3,000 block distance requirement. Due to that I will not be able to process this claim request.

I recommend going further out into the frontier so you're more than 5,000 blocks from the nearest spawn and 3,000 blocks from other major structures to maximize your chances of gaining a claim approval.
  3. Since submitting our request, quite by accident we found another well hidden base on an island less than 1000 blocks away. The only thing that would be nice to have for our outpost is to have an island at the center. We can even start in open ocean if necessary. Is it possible to simply be assigned a secret set of coordinates on an open island or open patch of ocean? Thank you.
    Update: We are using a different strategy. Used smp5map.emc.gs to find a section of unexplored territory that should be far enough away any other explored section. Melissa_G and I are placing locked chests very shortly. :)
  4. you will have to find the island yourself. this procedure is kinda a trial and error thing, but a tool would be using /map and exploring it