[Denied] One Last Time (OLT)

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by wonderwoman_16, Oct 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi guys! Today, I decided to claim a piece of land in the water! So, the name is called One Last TimeOutpost. It is on smp5. [North.]

From,
    HelloKittyRo
  2. I read the thread to know what to do, so if I made in error with something in the thread; or need to add something, please tell me! Thanks :D
  3. Are you serious...?

Couldn't come up with something original? .-.
    CadenMann, Doofni, ww2fan168 and 2 others like this.
  4. I came up with that name by myself.
  5. Did you really? Ever heard of the Last Light Outpost? One of the biggest outposts on EMC. Been around for 3+ years.

And your name happens to be original?
    ww2fan168 and SoulPunisher like this.
  6. it has? no .. the name your thinking of:
    Last Light
  7. ww2fan168 and ThaKloned like this.
  8. Really?

I know I annoyed "some" people during my stay here, but you do this?

This is like... putting mustard on ice cream.

Also, considering I'm pretty much tagged by the Forum FBI for investigation, the mods will see this and hopefully help you soon.
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  9. The name has been changed per request of Op. I would like to say HKR it wasn't pure coincidence that your new wild community had similar name as LLO. We aren't as gullible as you think. :D
  10. i like to read dwights comments just to spot the spelling errors :)
    nfell2009 and SoulPunisher like this.
  11. Do it, I been working long hours as of late. So most likely some are on there.
  12. Wait, I'm confused. Was the outpost established or not?
  13. No, I'm at work atm. I was replying to the thread because of the forum report you issued. A staff member will contact you about wild community in future.
  14. oh ok. Sorry, I had no idea how this works. I get confused sometimes, and by sometimes I mean a lot.
  15. PenguinDJ likes this.
  16. LuckyPat, PenguinDJ and The_Boulder like this.
  17. DeathPunchKitty and Tigerstar like this.
  18. I'm not sure how to make it any more straightforward. You've been linked several times, so in case clicking them is too complicated, here are the posts directly. It really isn't that difficult.
  19. i thought it only needed to be 3k from nearest outpost... or was it 3k away from other communities?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.