(Denied) Nuttyknight42 outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Nuttyknight42, Feb 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leader nuttynight42 Base name valley of the Nuts. I have set up a locked double chest in the middle of the base. Smp2
    jossytheninja likes this.
  2. Could you please send me a pm of the cords of the locked chest.
  3. I find the coords when i get home, i new to the pm thing.
  4. I send them in a separate conversation but here they are. Removed coords for players safety.
  5. Thanks, I got the pm and am looking into it. Also I removed the coords you posted as most people like their place hidden and if anyone knows the coords they can find the place on the /map.
  6. Oops thank you for removing them
  7. Should I pick a new spotm
  8. Unfortunately yes, you'll need to find a new location should you want your outpost to be Established. Though you can make a base anywhere but only Established outposts can make it so others can't build next to you in the /wild.
    Here is a link to the requirements to establish an outpost, which I suggest you read very well. https://empireminecraft.com/threads/how-to-establishing-your-outpost.46390/

The ultimate reasoning for this claim being denied is, you're to close to other builds. You must be 5k blocks away from any EMC spawn outpost and 3k blocks away from any build or established outpost.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.