[Denied] making an outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Sharpie42, Aug 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So I am way out in the frontier, I have me a nice piece of land that I would like to have as an outpost. I have found an ocean temple and I am going to be building on it and changing it up. I am pretty far from everything and it is in a good location. I have put a locked chest on it. quick question if I want to move the chest at some point can I? oh and how big can the outpost be?
    ShelLuser and PikminSplatoon like this.
  2. oh and it will be called Snazzy Castle, it is a working name, and it is on SMP5
    PikminSplatoon likes this.
  3. Your outpost is 1.5k blocks big (per claim) and where your locked chest is, is the center ^-^

(Also pretty sure there is no limit to how many claims you can make so long as they fit the guidelines)
  4. It is actually 1.5K in each direction from the chest. so 3k x 3k. There also can be no builds by any others within it, so you will want to look at the map carefully to verify that.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  5. that is a big help thanks
  6. After establishment you should not move the chest anymore. If you have to then always inform staff about the movement.
  7. ok so I was looking into it at 1500 each way seams really really big
  8. Denied - too close to EMC Outpost
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.