Demon's Supply Co | V.2

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by DemonThunder345, Jul 23, 2013.

?

I Will Order Something?

Yea Sure 9 vote(s) 52.9%
Nah Its Ok 1 vote(s) 5.9%
Maybe, When I get the time. 7 vote(s) 41.2%
  1. Still, NO ANSWER! :/
    Im asking if your price for quartz is for blocks or flakes
  2. It's for flakes but no need to shout...
  3. Excuse my impatient-ness
    I think most people misunderstood what you meant, as there a few orders for quartz BLOCKS for the 25k price.
  4. Where do I pickup?
  5. 3660 Smp2 Ill set up access chests when I get home really soon. Thanks for shopping
  6. Your Order Is ready Please Pickup at 3558 Smp2
  7. Okay no way - That is waaaaay to expensive for flakes. You can delete my order or something :)
  8. If you like that can be for blocks :D
  9. Yes I would pay for blocks :D
  10. Offer only for WeirdManaico or everybody?
    Cuz I would like one too :D
  11. I do really hope that also counts for me. If not, it's just going to be the SC of pine logs for me.
  12. Ok Please No more orders of Quartz Until I am done with these please. I have a long trip in the nether for me :D
  13. When you go into 3558 You Will Be tped here. You can pick up orders here. As you can see Alex's Is waiting for pickup :)
    2013-07-26_02.01.48.png
  14. Orders Of Nether Brick Right Now can be delivered in Dcs alot atm as me and Kilo Just found a Giant Fort In the nether :)
  15. Collected and paid for the logs, but I don't have access to the sandstone. Thanks! :)
  16. Thats Wierd Ill go check it out thanks :)
  17. Item: DC of Snow Blocks
    Price: 1,620 r
    Deadline: As soon as you can have it ready
    Pickup: I'll pick it up
  18. I Can get wood and snow orders and others easyer then the Quart orders. Mc has been acting funny so that's why the last few order have been weird. I got it to work now so I'll be getting them real quick now :D
  19. Do you have diamonds?
  20. I know you don't officially sell them, but could I get 1000 sticky pistons?
    maxthegreat2 likes this.