Deluxe INC: Repairing Goods

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by wisepsn, Jan 3, 2014.

?

Will you order?

Yes! 18 vote(s) 75.0%
No. 6 vote(s) 25.0%
  1. I have a question:

I only have two pickaxes of yours, one shovel, 1 helmet, and 1 diamond boot. There is not three pickaxes.
  2. Darn, must've gotten a pickaxe confused with the shovel. Well, the 3rd pickaxe is meant to be the shovel. :p
  3. annnnnnnnnnnnnnnyyy update?
    (i'm lonely without the shovel. :( )
  4. One pickaxe left, I was on thirty minutes ago.
    Choongjae likes this.
  5. I will try and hop on during the night to deliver your items.
    Choongjae likes this.
  6. Hello again!! I'd like to place a repair order please. If it's alright, I'm going to go ahead and pay you the 1,100r now.

Item(s): Two Lvl 39 Pickaxes (I'm providing the repair pickaxes as well, so four items are in the chest.)
    Pickup Res: 2547 smp1
    When do you want to have it repaired?: No rush! But naturally before the two week period.
  7. Hello there. I'm not in any rush for the tools. I'm just checking in because I saw you took the items from the chest but I haven't heard anything from you.
  8. Sorry for not saying anything yet, haha. Your order is almost finished, tomorrow is most likely deadline.
    Wanderton likes this.
  9. No problem! Thank you for the heads up. :)
  10. Order put in chest.
    Wanderton likes this.
  11. Got them. Thank you.
  12. Item(s):2 helmets, 4 chestplates, 4 leggings, 2 boots, pickaxe
    Pickup Res: 4001 smp2
    When do you want to have it repaired?: ASAP
    The final price is, 3750r. I am providing the stuff to repair it with. chest is down the stone slab stairs at 4001 smp2.
  13. Your order is at the bridge of being finished, will contact when done.
  14. You're order is now finished.
  15. Item(s):Armor
    Pickup Res: 4001
    When do you want to have it repaired?: Asap
    Price: 3760 with diamonds price added.
  16. BTW, the price may be bigger, because armour takes MORE diamonds to use than regular diamond tools, so the price may not be accurate. I will give you the price when I am done.
  17. Your order is finished, price is 4,640 rupees.
  18. ANNOUNCEMENT
    After this comment, all orders that do NOT provide diamonds in their orders will now cost more. For every diamond used, it is 85 rupees.
  19. Do i have to pay an extra 4640? Because i already paid what i thought was the price
  20. I checked my entire rupee balance and did not see a payment from you from the date you commented the order. The only one I saw was the "880" rupees from today.