Deluxe INC: Repairing Goods

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by wisepsn, Jan 3, 2014.

?

Will you order?

Yes! 18 vote(s) 75.0%
No. 6 vote(s) 25.0%
  1. This is random, but can you also enchant items with same levels and cost?
  2. That is not a random question. :)

By "can you also enchant items with same levels and cost", do you mean repair? or enchant?
  3. Item(s):[armour, pickaxe, tools, and anything repairable. A set of armour with provided material ( all slightly broken), fishing rod, Pickaxe
    Pickup Res: 4090 smp2
    When do you want to have it repaired?: ASAP
  4. Ill get to work on this after school so it should be done by 4:00 PM EST today :)
  5. You do know the access chest has MY name, right?
  6. I mean enchant,

Use Enchant Table
    or
    Use Enchanted Books ( I provide )
  7. Still havent been picked up by Wisepsn, and he was on 2 hours ago.
  8. Working on it. Half your armour is done.
  9. Currently we our service only provides repairing, but maybe in the future we will enchant as well.
  10. I placed your armour in the chest, please remember to pay 1600 rupees, which is the cost of your order.
  11. No I mean not custom enchants, but you just take the same levels and use it in a Enchanting Table, we get whatever comes out ...
  12. I could see a problem with that as people might think we supposedly gave them a bad enchant on purpose
  13. Yeah, and it would kind of be a gamble because sometimes it gives you bad enchants.
  14. Just for me? I wouldn't Care

Fun Fact : Derps love to gamble :p
  15. Item(s): 3 Diamond pickaxes, 1 diamond helmet, 1 diamond boots.
    Pickup Res: /v 12936, answer the question correctly, go to the aboveground teleport, first house on the right.
    When do you want to have it repaired?: ASAP

Paid to wisepsn
    Use the diamonds next to the items please!
  16. NOTE: If you would like you item repaired ASAP please put both names (wisepsn & Defluxer) for access as someone of us may be away.
    wisepsn likes this.
  17. Just so I don't forget, any update?
    (sorry if I seem impatient. D: )
  18. You dont seem impatient at all, in fact I will pay you 400 rupees back for the trouble. We have been kind of busy, but your order should be finished tommorow.

Again, I am sorry.
  19. No need for the rupees. :p
    (didn't mean to have an exclamation point there. D: )