Delta Team: Last advice and signature updates.

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by copherfield, Feb 24, 2012.

1. Copherfield I thought i joined a while ago!!!!!!!
  2. I made a mistake and did my username wrong now it says u can't register more than one person on this computer and I even deleted the other account.
  3. You talking bout the website? www.mcdeltateam.com ?? if so, i will delete your accounts ;)
  4. Can i join?
  5. Brennian likes this.
  6. Ok, thanks for the info!
  7. mine with us, build with us, hunt with us.
    We will help you with your projects, we will give DT people some special stuff, we are growing together :)
    That's what you can do with us.
    Also, there is lots at the website :p
    BTW: right now for example, i'm with a group of players mining a bit, we got tons of goods already :p
    Brennian likes this.
  8. Yes I am talking about the website but I already deleted the accounts.
  9. Yes I am talking about the website but I already deleted the accounts.
  10. Also I am an Iron Supoorter now! like a boss! :)
    copherfield likes this.
  11. I was thinking of destroying my hotel on smp1 but now all guys on other servers of DT get a free room good idea?
  12. I had a minor griefing incident on SMP1, but ill add move flags for all DT members and start a DT chestroom under my residence.

coph, wheres the list of all DT members? Im in need of that =p

Also, when will you be online? i want to finish the 4 Master rooms

~Ecli
  13. http://www.mcdeltateam.com/index.php?action=mlist
    You have now move/build and use perms for my residence, if you need anything please ask it, if there is anything u need like RIGHT NOW you have my veto to buy it from d1223m, i will cover that, simply send me a screen of what you bought (rupees history)

That would be epic, we have some players at smp1, but as more places we have to stay in more servers it would help lots (in case we want to mine in another server not smp3)
    :)
    Brennian likes this.
  14. go check at 2304 i'm still banned for 17 hours... so if i'm on tomorrow ill show you
  15. Yeah we didn't mention this :S
    We are pretty sorry bro :p I will add that to our private forums RIGHT NOW!
    Btw: our code it's wide open for anyone to see :) (as you did)
    Thanks for your epic tool.
    EDIT: Hey, the MAG creator commented on my guild's thread :') i feel realized now xD
  16. I can have people stay at resort free only if on the delta team!;)
    copherfield likes this.
  17. RAINBOW they not pretty