DC of Nether quartz

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by KiddKool785, Jul 7, 2015.

?

Should I do a DC of shugar cane, a DC of neither warts (stalk), or none of the above

DC of sugar cane 1 vote(s) 12.5%
DC of neither warts (stalk) 2 vote(s) 25.0%
None of the above 5 vote(s) 62.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Did you think it was
  2. Yes! You should have written 'Nether Quartz Ore' then. Or is it even flakes??
  3. It is flakes
  4. Gosh! Please be more explicit in your next auction. 40k is maximum I can pay for this. Can you agree on this? (Still a good deal for you)
  5. Ya, and this was my fist auction
  6. Ok, I am happy we have an agreement. I will wire you the Rupees today or tomorrow.

Please also read the rules for auctions in the wiki section again. There were several other problems with this auction (bumping time violations/unrelated comments)

Otherwise, good luck with your next auction.
  7. OK and thanks
  8. Woah, woah, woah. Slow down there, you two.

To Kaizimir:

You bid 100k, not 40k. Please follow what is one of the most important rules for bidders:

Just because you misinterpreted what you were bidding on, you still bid on it without asking any questions beforehand. "Shoot first; ask questions later" is not a good philosophy when risking this amount of rupees on something. KiddKool785 even suggested the bidders ask any questions about the auction, after saying he didn't have a screenshot of the items:

"Nether Quartz" is the real, actual, in-game name for the flakes; the blocks are called "Block of Quartz". For this reason, there is nothing wrong with the item's description. I understand you might still see it as ambiguous, but in that event you should ask for clarification before you bid 10x the previous bid.

Anyway, you may have gotten KiddKool785 to agree to 40k, but that's not how the auctions work; for all we know, bidding may very well have gone above that.

----------

To KiddKool785:

Posts like those are illegal bumps; please don't do them.

Also, do not call auctions early; you made those two posts before the auction end time.

----------

Well, this auction is basically a mess, with rules being broken from all sides, but one thing I can say is that the OP was written just fine. The auction itself is perfectly valid, and so were the following bids:

Now, either Kaizimir can pay KiddKool785 100k for the DC of Nether Quartz, or KiddKool785 can start over with a new auction for the DC of Nether Quartz and Kaizimir doesn't pay/get anything, though this infraction will be well-noted. What cannot happen, however, is Kaizimir buying the DC of Nether Quartz from KiddKool785 for 40k. Please don't do that. If you've already done it, please undo it. Thanks for understanding. :)
    DubChef, Jstclair41 and PenguinDJ like this.
  9. Ok, I understand. In my experience it is usually added if it is either flakes or ore. I didn't even had the idea it could be one of them. But if it is the real name for flakes, my bad.
    I will wire the rupees as soon as I will be able to come online.
    Sorry for the inconvenience.
  10. Deal done: Rupees wired and quartz picked up :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.