Darkness Rises... (RolePlay)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by fluffinator09, Jan 20, 2013.

1. Name: Danny Dover

Main Weapon: Long Sword

Skills: Tracking and Survival

Bio: (Optional) Danny Dover lived most of his life traveling from village to village begging for scraps until one day him and his family were attacked by bandits and had to protect his family using his fathers knife, he fought off the bandits and since then he has done mercenary work. Until one day when a Brorobak killed his wife and son and since he vowed to kill every last one.
  2. He's 13 and had a wife and son?
  3. Everyone has been accepted, sorry I was gone but IRL problems got in the way. However I am back now so we can begin!!!
    (Also bios are now required) Thanks Crazy for that!
  4. Required biography: John Uskglass was a prominent physicist before the invasion. When the brorobaks invaded he and his wife were captured and taken too separate compounds. He used his superior intellect to steal a gun-blade and break out. Now he is on a quest to find his wife.
    fluffinator09 likes this.
  5. The remainder of humanity find themselves scattered across the city.
    ((Now start to describe your current situation))
  6. I am in an abandoned drug store. I have been trying to scout the city for the slave compound, but have been unsuccessful. I have medical supplies and food from the drugstore but am running low on ammo.
  7. You hear a screeching noise coming from outside, on the street.
  8. It is two brorobak transporting a man. I surprise them and kill the brorobak. I cut the chains off of the man and he tells me his story. He was a member of a resistance force, but their base was discovered and most were killed. I offer him some of my supplies even though I do not have many. He steals two pistols from the brorobak and leaves to see if any other members of his resistance survived. Since my location has been compromised, I move about a mile away into an abandoned apartment building.
  9. In the apartment you scavenge a shotgun and several days of food.