d1223m must be taken care of.

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Mrlegitislegit, Jan 23, 2012.

1. We are still sort of discussing the OP so I wouldn't call it spam. :p
  2. look to the right...
    BloodDisciple, apamment and Crazy1080 like this.
  3. :p

Oh, and I passed JEREMY.
    So I guess that means I win.
  4. Mission Impossibru!! :O
  5. wtf... I never even noticed i was a top poster..

I just woke up hungover and see a thread that i "need to be taken care of".. :confused: ( which i do right now in another sense... )

weird :)
  6. the thread itself it's spam.
  7. And by contributing to it, you are a spammer. :)
  8. now you quote me
    Crazy1080 likes this.
  9. lolz lolwut is this thread about besides Skilled raging bcuz he lost his top poster status?
  10. Your mom is a spam thread... :cool:
    d1223m and Crazy1080 like this.
  11. It's Mrlegitislegit
    that is raging. As a joke, mind.
  12. I had no clue I was even in the running... This is another useless "achievement" to make me feel good about those trophy points... I got 1 person to sign up using me as a referral, after that I was like meh, who cares if anyone else does haha.
    d1223m likes this.
  13. Oh yeah Twitch, you were like an important milestone I had to pass because (back then) you post a lot and get like a bazillion likes every time...
  14. I try to stay in quality postings, rather than blatantly saying "wooh, post 300!!!" "I gotz a sheepz" and all that nonsense that has appeared lately.. Also, I spend time elsewhere now so I gotta find a balance which I have been doing fairly well with...
    I lost track of what I was trying to say... Some sexy oriental women hanging out at the bottom of this thread keeping me distracted and wanting to visit HuNan China or even Shandong China.... haha
    Edit: Thanks for telling me that I am a milestone in your quest to posting fame. :) I feel special. :cool:
    Crazy1080 and ISMOOCH like this.
  15. I think I got a spot last night O _ o