(current price check) shiny arrows/shiny flesh/arrows of slowness/spectral arrows

Discussion in 'Price Inquiries' started by KatydidBuild, Aug 28, 2023.

1. (price check) shiny arrows/shiny flesh/arrows of slowness/spectral arrows

Planning to add these to my mob drop area as a purchase from players.

Is anyone using shiny arrows? suggested price of 250/per stack from chat

Is anyone using shiny flesh?

Is anyone using arrows of slowness as dropped from strays? (am okay with this being a rupee sink - but would still like to know a price, if there is one)

I have already been buying spectral arrows from players, but don't seem to be selling any. Does anyone use spectral arrows?
    We3_MPO likes this.
  2. Anyone got anything?
    We3_MPO likes this.
  3. As far as I had seen Shiny arrow or flesh were still at 10r each, old shops probably, but still reasonable.

Funny thing, if I wanted to find prices for these, I would probably ask katy.....

Edit. I occasionally use spectral arrow, but ha e a dc of shulkers full..
    We3_MPO and KatydidBuild like this.
  4. ooooof.

We need an economy wiki
    We3_MPO likes this.
  5. I reference +katy when setting some of my shop prices. So Katy, it's your call.
    We3_MPO, KatydidBuild and TECtock like this.
  6. On the rare occasion that I have spectral arrows to sell, they seem to sit forever until someone buys them for 5r per stack.
    We3_MPO and KatydidBuild like this.
  7. :eek:
    the Katy wiki ... super scary.
    I very nearly started using the spectral arrows as holding items for my sorter.... very sad.

See, if they were a super useful fighting item I would expect grenijafroakie or tamraa to chime in. Seems to be what I am hearing is that they aren't what they used to be (shiny arrows, shiny flesh) and am wondering if they should be re-visited as a custom item to see if they could be overhauled on the buffs, to make them desireable again.
    Daanhu would ask for them to be invisable potions that self-heal, are soulbound and make you levitate, while arguing that isn't too OP. FadedMartian would offer to buy 3 stacks in chat and then the hunting for Bosses would begin. The race would be on with Obwangottem/Randomzh/Ulitpig trying to out-do each other for bragging rights. Then Envine or Bralukie can lead classes on Boss hunting, while CaptainBloodbeard would have a special show-case on his ship for them. And .... (I have neglected about 40 people here) all for shiny arrows/shiny flesh.
    We3_MPO, TECtock and Raaynn like this.