Creating Gold Farms

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Crazy1800, Apr 21, 2013.

1. Can you lend me some money Immortal Queen of Tea?
  2. can i pay you guys for slabbing an existing gold farm location?
  3. Yeah we'll be able to do that when available. It's the same price though :p
  4. Done. :)
  5. Sorry to double post, but I have to add this.
    I have a way where you could HUGELY make this cheaper, and need less materials.

Right now you have the redstone like this:

r r r r r r r r r
    x x x x x x x x x

r=repeater and x=pressure plate

you could half the expenses of repeaters by doing this:

r | r | r | r | r
    x x x x x x x x x

the |'s are redstone dust.
  6. Using the dust is very buggy, Look up most enderman farms that use thism the mobs get stuck there.
    Jcplugs likes this.
  7. What stew said :p
  8. I am a poor, poor Minecraftian player on EMC. So I was wondering if it would be possible if you trained me in building gold farms for a lower price and then I built my own. Otherwise I have to start using a farm I found in the wild again, and I really hate to be a total parasite, which is why I stopped using it for a while.
  9. It works fine for mine.
  10. Me, nfell2009, mba2012, tomtark and a couple of other used to have a Gold farm on SMP 4 (Obviously not to this scale) It can be very profitable if done properly however no one uses it anymore, and because I dislike Iron Farms it would be kinda ironic if i still used it.
    marknaaijer and TheSkidz like this.
  11. Maybe your gold farm is the one I found. Who knows?
  12. I'm still there!

13. PandasEatRamen and Jcplugs like this.
  14. Really? Thought no one used It anymore :confused:
  15. I don't use it very often, but sometimes :D
  16. Actually I can make one of those myself.

It will take about 2 years and half :)
  17. Please keep on topic everyone, Jc and Crazy are simply creating gold farms for pay and I dont think they want the comments flooded with 'I have a gold farm' or 'I can build one myself these are too much money'.
    Thanks,
    Stew.
    Pab10S and Jcplugs like this.
  18. Just kidding. I can't make it
    Jcplugs likes this.