Creating an EMC Promotional Video

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by heyaroo, Feb 4, 2013.

?

Will you come to be in the last group shot?

Poll closed Feb 18, 2013.
Yes of course! 34 vote(s) 89.5%
Ah.. sorry I don't think so. 4 vote(s) 10.5%
  1. Maybe use my res? 18985
    heyaroo likes this.
  2. i'd love to do this! :D
    heyaroo likes this.
  3. :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    PortalShoo2er and heyaroo like this.
  4. Could you tell me what SMP it is?
  5. 9. It is an auction house, party centre with drop party compatibility, and my apartment
  6. Ok awesome!

And please everyone ask your neighbors/friends if they would like to be in the video or show their residence! I need at least 5 more residences :)

I have also set a date for the last video shot. This Friday at 6pm PST (US time) on SMP1 in town spawn: I am hoping I can film at least 20 people or more in this scene. If you can't make it this Friday, I am actually filming some parts of the mob arena today so come out today too :)
    And for the people who told me about their residences- I will PM you and figure out a time this weekend to film your residence :D

Thanks everyone!
  7. not to go off topic... but theres a mob arena today? D: its going to be like 0300GMT isnt it >>
  8. Just figured I would post here lol as a reminder.
    I'll try and get my fireworks set up so you can start with a button or something.
  9. yes i think theres gonna be a mob arena in a few hours
    ooh yay nice! I'm gonna try to film this weekend.
  10. Okey, I will have to consult nick_godoy, but Mega Mall 2222 MAY be able to sneak you in with move before anyone comes ;)
    heyaroo likes this.
  11. You receive a subscription for having good ideas! I would offer my res but clearly it's not finished :/
  12. XD thank you, just message me if it works out :)
    Thanks Shon! :) But theres certain areas on your residence that looks pretty cool, just tell me if you want a certain area to be shown.
  13. Like the graves and the front of the mansion? You can show that if you want...
  14. Ok I am filming all the builds/residences on Sunday throughout the day (1pm-10pm PST) If you would like to have yourself in the video clip of your residence message me so we can set up a time :D

Thanks everyone! This will be an awesome filming weekend!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. im starting to record a section for the video now on SMP1 since everyone is on for Aikar's drop party
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  16. The red HAS to be in the script, or something like it :D
  17. LOL, I'm just AFKing for that ;)
  18. You know it's good when over half the total server population is for smp1 alone lol
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  19. :D I'll try, it's kinda hard for me to add that in because the video is mostly going to be in the point of view of a new EMCer.
    Yes most definitely lol I got the most perfect video clip of the sky raining emeralds, diamonds and wither stars on top of a never ending jumping crowd.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  20. Was I the only one who didn't know about Aikar's party? Darn :(:confused::oops:
    Anywho, I'd love to join in on the last group shot :D
    Equinox_Boss likes this.