Cows, Black Holes, and the Space-Time Continuum Oh My!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by JabrZer0, Sep 16, 2012.

1. MineCast It.(Google It.)
    battmeghs likes this.
  2. You could explain the EMC guide so newbies understand it.
  3. Sounds like an awesome idea, though my creative side of my brain has yet to wake up this morning...ill try helping with a name later on today =P
  4. Empire Learncast

questions:
    What would happen if ate 100% refined [insert chemical here] and then jumped on a trampoline.
    What would happen if Yukon1200 got so hungry that his man beard tried to eat Jabrzer0
    What would happen to EMC if JustinGuy (i hope this will be a long time in coming) were to die.
    What would happen if you ate 20 pound of marshmallows in an hour (64 giant marshmallows makes one pound)
    What would happen if you snorted liquid nitrogen
    What would you do if a zombie virus broke out at your location and you weren't prepared.
    If creepers were real, would you keep it as a pet.
    How to: put butter on your bread (with detailed instructions)
  5. The Milky Way!
  6. I could do that!
    Chascarrillo likes this.
  7. Welcome to another I Wonder... folks!

Should be your first thing. All the questions would be like "I wonder what would happen if a cow fell into a black hole."
  8. the guide is sooooo simple as it is.... and they still don't read the damn thing. lol, what makes you think a video would help any? hahaha. i highly doubt it. they are just lazy little kids.
  9. True so True.

New idea just from battmeghs XD Ask Batman (I came up with it, battmeghs love of batman made me think of it.
    battmeghs likes this.
  10. hell yes, i approve. lol
  11. Update: the professor we need to talk to isn't answering email... So we'll keep trying and get back to you when we finally set up a meeting.
    ENWehr, mba2012 and xI_LIKE_A_PIGx like this.
  12. What would happend if you guys made a custom map
  13. Minecraft Reality Show

:rolleyes:
  14. What would happen if everyone in the world joined EMC?
    ENWehr and mba2012 like this.
  15. (Yeah, they are lazy little kids), but an image is worth a thousand words, so a video may help them a bit.
    mba2012 and ENWehr like this.