Cover Song Mania

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by autumnrain26, Apr 26, 2012.

1. This one isn't EXACTLY a cover... but we can call it a cover of history! It is just simply so epic that I cannot keep from posting it:
    That one is the lyrics. Read them as you watch it so you know what they are (they are quite powerful, at least in my opinion). Then if you like it, watch this video:
    Its the same song, but with a really good anime style montage of related pictures. Enjoy :)
  2. Alright this is embarrassing.

I always thought Behind Blue Eyes was an original Limp Bizkit song from their 2003 album Results May Vary. So just now I found a video of LIGHTS performing a cover of the song only to learn that Limp Bizkit was covering The Who.

3. Elvis Presley edition
  4. Meh...just because no one has probably heard of Abba or the A*Teens, I should do one for them.. :3
  5. Autumn, this is off topic, but I see your signature achievement about walking into Mordor, and I must ask, have you seen my 1st residence on SMP3?
  6. I know that the first one was by Elvis, but I thought I would add that in comparison to the Ingrid Michaelson one I added prior.. :3 ..The other 3 were covers of ABBA songs done by the A*teens, originally know as the Abba-teens, but were asked to shorten their name by ABBA to avoid confusion..
  7. I have not.. What is the address?
  8. 6386
  9. Some of my favorites...

Secret Heart
    Original: Ron Sexsmith
    Cover: Feist

September
    Original: Earth Wind & Fire
    Cover: Pomplamoose

Come On Get Higher
    Original: Mat Nathanson
    Cover: Sugarland
  10. I'm proud that I know ABBA, but I'm fairly sure I'm glad I don't know A*Teens.
    autumnrain26 likes this.

11. This second one has strong language but is rather funny.

and for safe measure (is not responsible for any wats.)
  12. You should write a trilogy of 6 books (Little known fact about Lord of the Rings: The "trilogy" actually consisted of 6 books comprised into 3 novels) when 1.3 comes out about the Banhammer.. xD
    Yukon1200 likes this.
  13. Actually, the whole of The Lord of the Rings is actually 6 books comprised into 3 novels that were ORIGINALLY one book. Then someone (I think it was C.S. Lewis.... I don't really know so don't quote me on that...) convinced him to split it up into the 3 novels :D And you know, I just might do that ;)