What is the best promo?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Alukiann, Apr 7, 2018.

1. The best promo is obviously the Maxarian Head because
    1. You can right click it for hotness.
    2. You can wear it - And it looks fabulous.
    3. It's soulbound, you can just have it on you and jump off spawn like it's nobody's business.
    4. Maxarias... What a cool name, right?
    Now, even though the best promo is the Maxarian Head, there are some other cool ones... And I would ask for your first favorite promo, but it's obviously the Maxarian Head. So... What's your second favorite promo and why?
    *Totally not made because I wanted my own controversial thread to fit in
  2. That maybe the hottest but it's not the best.

The best would have to be The Skelly Horses from last Halloween

Edit: This thread should be in miscellaneous, due to it being solely opinion based
    q1zx likes this.
  3. But why tho?
  4. You missed my edit..
    Edit: This thread should be in miscellaneous, due to it being solely opinion based

Cause it's Ominous Omneoss !!!
    q1zx likes this.
  5. Labor bench
    q1zx likes this.
  6. I'm quite happy with the pot of gold. At first it doesn't really look like much because it only gives you a few gold nuggets, but if you're persistent and keep on using it you can slowly (but steadily) gain quite a bit of gold.

Of course the whole thing has become a little overshadowed by some of the massive gold farms, but yah :)
    q1zx and OriginalScuf like this.
  7. We all know it’s the Magical Eggcellent Wand because of its puniness :D
    q1zx and MrClydeBarrow like this.
  8. the only 2 promos I really use often (often being atleast every other day) are magical eggcellent wand and scooooba mask. labor day bench is also nice but trees are everywhere and so are crafting tables
    q1zx likes this.
  9. imo the best is the headless horseman mask. Its a jack o lantern and u can wear it, but u dont get the black stuff with wearing a pumpkin. gives prot III. The cool part is if ur using optifine b/c then this helmet works as a lantern. it lits up ur surrounding. but it also makes creepy noises! so sometimes u may think theres a wither somewhere while there isnt any. and it also gives u haunted candy every day!

one of my fav. promos.

my other fav. is the workbench. thats soooo useful!
    q1zx likes this.
  10. Promos are for bourgeoisie scum and slick the wheels of the capitalist machine within EMC. I like none of them.
    Gordan_the_Gourd and q1zx like this.