[CONTEST] Win 250k

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by kevdudeman, Oct 30, 2012.

1. I am working in a skin about somthing and thn i will create a story of the Guarani horror storys!But no a photo of me in a halloween costume
  2. Well im slenderman so this could be easy or hard
  3. A long time ago a very wise king ruled the land of transylvania. The land was full of happiness and people enjoyed each others company. Then IT happened. The king's brother came back after his banishment from the kingdom. With him he had brought a large phantom army. this army was like no other. it could not kill and it could not die. But their meer presence was enough to drive people insane. Left and Right people were commiting suicide due to the grief caused by these phantoms. The good king knew he had to do something so he went and talked to his advisor. the advisor told him to take 10 of his stongest warriors and to kill them with a diamond knife and speak this: "uba curabua". immediatley the King sent for his 10 strongest warriors and before they knew what happened they were lying dead. slain by the king through a diamond knife. he quickly sais the phrase and watched as all 10 of them rose. They all rose as different creatures. one as a werewolf another as a vampire, Etc. the king told them to destroy his brother and wipe out the phantom army. This was quickly done. The monsters soon got bored. everyone was scared of them and stayed clear. They soon became bitter and started quarreling. when the king came to rebuke them they became angry and slew him. after that the kingdom fell apart. The monsters started attacking everything. they razed cities, the ate villager, there was no end to their rage. The advisor soon realized his mistake and went to the country of lilliput to talk to their sage. after hearing of the events the sage followed the advisor back to transylvania, where he performed a ritual that allowed no human in. and no monster out.
  4. was fun. a little lame but I'm not the best story writer
  5. A long time ago, in a galaxy far far far far etc. away, there was a world called Erebus Sigma. People from the world of Minecraft found the planet. They had no idea they had brought company. There were creepers in the cargo hold of their ship, and the creepers created a makeshift monster spawner that released other creepers all over Erebus. They all exploded. The end. (Nice ending, huh?)
  6. ill get an entry in tomorrow...
  7. If people are going to be posting stories, i would recommend the use of the 'spolier' bb-code. This will let you hide complete walls of text, and then thread viewers can click on them as required. Details can be found here, just scroll down to the bottom of the page and look for spoiler info. :)

Is it bad that when i see this i see you as a blue Wilfred? :p
  8. Halloween Costume.png
    I blacked out my face for privacy...
    Raining cats and dogs.
    Raincoat+rainpants with a bunch of stuffed animal cats and dogs taped on. I hope you like. ;)
  9. here is for the skin 1.png 2012-10-31_00.58.40.png 2012-10-31_00.58.46.png
  10. 3 more days to enter! Now would be a nice time to take your Halloween costume picture if you're actually wearing it tonight! :D
  11. I was going to post myself wearing peter griffin mask + outfit but i cant find the mask z.z
  12. so we need to follow all the 4 steps or we just can do 1?
  13. I think you can choose to do whichever you want but you can enter all of it. My Question is that can we enter each one more then once?
  14. I'd prefer you only enter each section once, but you're welcome to enter all four sections
    TheCrafter10 likes this.
  15. kk, maybe ill make the skin or the story :D
  16. yes, yes it is
  17. I'll post my pics tommarrow. My phone names ill my pics image.jpg and imgur can't tell the difference -___-
  18. Ill buy that :D
  19. The Pombero
    It is a goblin or genius of nature, some are called as the wise man other the murderer, murderer because, for by this story.
    Once upon a time in a field of yellow family that was devoted to livestock, the yellow family had a father and a mother, a son and a daughter. In the area in which they lived was one of the oldest in the country, so old q up was where were the indigenous tribes of the region. It was said that in that field had legends of a man who came and helped and informed the Indians on how it will harvest or future awaits them, but something happened one day. It was now 1625, white men, named for the settlers, they saw that they came in peace to give them a place in your home. But it was just a trap to return to indigenous slave. Nobody stayed or acecinados all were taken by the white man. That same day was the day the pombero came to greet their friends the Indians. But no one was there except this chaos and the charred remains of the home of the Indians. The pombero mad and went to the forest where their house. He began making totems or debris where the invaders of the earth be cursed forever.
    15 years passed and the new settlers came looking home. Yellow was the family that led to these groups of immigrants, then they began to build their houses in the area cursed. A year later the family begins to see that something is harassing the people and that is scaring the children, saying that something or someone of stature, take them out of the eyes of their families or kill them. Then the next month the men grabbed their guns and went looking in the woods for that monster or man who stalks and terrorizes children. A rare find and investigate signs on the floor and X-shaped rocks, as if marking something, then it becomes cloudy and start to hear a noise like a child running, but it was a child, was the Pombero in Seeking revenge. The men begin to disperse and are acecinados one by one. Men have no more right to be there for a man of the killing.
    Dusk and looks at horizon few men, who come running for their lives. They and others are asked about what had happened? And where are the others? What is warning respond and care for all residents of the area, no one and no one will live to see friends that Indians alive and safe! Women were to run for their children. Most runs towards the coast and others to their homes. But no one was saved from the hands of Pombero.
    That night hard as a day, and more and more people died while trying to run from the area or town. The yellow family had hidden in the recesses of your home to escape the Pombero. Dawn was the only thing that stopped the Pombero. The yellow family goes and sees the slaughter that left the puck murderer and craving for revenge. Two children cry to see their school friends or neighbors, faint wife, and Pope shouts with all his might Pombero meet me at 5 and 30, (the time to hunt out the Pombero), which see in front of his house to discuss a peace deal to leave his family and his friends.
    The Pombero plan your attack to kill all remaining in the village, called some friends for battle, Jasy Jatere, an elf can take the kids and make them lose. in the field, another poor vision was his friend, a supernatural being able to blend in with their environment, and be able to reap the world to their victims.
    The time came; the father goes out of his house and sees in the distance a goblin walking quietly with a jar of alcohol. The elf says "White man, you do not deserve to live, family deserve not deserve anything," Pope replied "you do not know anything about us, us gentiles man come for a new beginning" the Pombero shouts "Jasy Jatere" listening to the wind whistling so acute that only children could hear.
    The father screams "children do not listen!" But the children run in search of the noise. The mother run too, end up lost in the forest surrounded by dead trees and terrifying. She turns around and sees a tree in human form, and it approaches taken by poor vision. The children lost or dead in the road, and led by Mala Mink wife, the father has nothing more to say "God forgive me for everything." THE Pombero laughs and says "hahaha, your pathetic god does not exist, I am your God, and your God you must die", the Pombero takes his mug and smashes into the ground forming a sharp, pointed knife. Before the attack Pombero man pulled a knife and tried to nail the Pombero chest, but had failed, suddenly begins to dawn and rushes to attack Pombero and succeeds, nailing it to the neck, and shouting, "silly White man dumb, you know nothing can destroy me "
    The Pombero walks and celebrating their victory. 45 years later, are a people in search of wealth and power, and sees Pombero Pombero you go, for revenge, and looking for your mortal soul.
  20. This is my story of Halloween!